There are many many people who are suffering deprivation etc. I am sure you are abreast with issues on the LCI forum & would like to draw your attention to Sh, T.V Krishnamoorthy's grievance at the thread "Improve Justice". He has been a digitization specialist at the times when the world did not even know of it. Today, he is not getting pension. Those salaries were triffle for the services from such sorts of rare gems. This is the same with many many top notch who served in PSUs etc. - My real life woes have been recorded in this very thread. - There are many many more people with many, many more heart rendering issues.
The point is: How many people deserve what they are taking home? Are they doing justice? V/s Real life conditions of the huge population that feeds them. Sir, every nia paisa matters. Contributors are suffering all sorts of problems & it is all luxuries galore for those who somehow got their names enrolled.
The rest are not even able to get money in honest ways (No Jobs, etc)., But pEErmanent, timely Pay Commission to these select few & now this too! This is going to offset even more. There is NO JUSTIFICATION FOR THE PAY COMMISSION (TOPIC). THUS, IT IS HOPED THAT IT WILL BE CHALLENGED FOR THE SOCIETAL GOOD.
FACTS WORTH PLACING ON RECORD: (Points on Top Of Mind included here at this point of time)
1. The erstwhile govt set it up just 3/4 days before the last date & elections were announced soon after.
2. This is a major decision & affects entire society. But the setting up of the Commission was not at all discussed in public.
3. People neither the language fully or know how to reach their views & make all the difference.
4. This is also true with regards to their education, using money.
5. The Gvt is taxing the taxed & rewarding the rewarded.
6. The real life conditions of even lowest strata on rolls is much better than the more educated,, unfortunate who could not get Gvt jobs. Thus, what is the justification for increasing the gap even more?
7. India was amongst peaceful, respected countries in the world. People were hard workers, experts in their own fields, loved peace, lived simple lives & these caused highly moral conscience society. But today, even youngsters talk “Paisa fenko”.
8. This sort of money is offsetting time tested professions & killing them.
9. The Commission has not specified sources that will feed the salaries for such huge numbers; number of employees etc (Even on detailed RTI. Further, it refused even an appointment). Now the Gvts will go on increasing the costs, taxes to offset their burdens & the entire weight will fall flat on the common man who is already cutting even on his food.
10. The corruption, non-accountability will not reduce.
11. The case is not that ALL beneficiaries are top notch & things like that.
12. The case is not that ALL beneficiaries are toiling hard, contributing their best etc. Some are not doing even minimal justice.
13. The very employment cost the respective peers etc (rest of the society) something or other & are suffering amputations.
It will be nice if you (or anyone else too) take up the issue of challenging the Pay Commission in Court/apt authority.
Sh. P. Suresh