Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ajay Sharma (analyst)     08 September 2016

498a and dp act

Hello Respected sir/madam

My wife file 498a and DP act cases on me 4 yrs back the judgement came and under DP act my self and my parents get imprisoment of 3 years and and under 498a we all are free not found guilty, However I have appeal in the session court against the order but she also filed the petition stating that we should be punished under 498a also and we receive the latest copy from the court also to be appear.

My doubts

1. how the court procceds as I have filed appeal against the order and she also filed appeal against the court,  so there will two cases which will be going to run parallyle in the court, ?

I'm totally confused, what if in my I won and her case she won, soory but seriously I'm unable to draft the question aslo , Pls reply those who understand what exactly Iam trying to say.

Thanks

Learning

2 Replies

Sachin (N.A)     09 September 2016

Originally posted by : Ramesh Singh
Are you consumed alcohol or anything during query posting, clarify your query?

Stop posting nonsense ...........

Sachin (N.A)     09 September 2016

Originally posted by : Ajay Sharma
Hello Respected sir/madam

My wife file 498a and DP act cases on me 4 yrs back the judgement came and under DP act my self and my parents get imprisoment of 3 years and and under 498a we all are free not found guilty, However I have appeal in the session court against the order but she also filed the petition stating that we should be punished under 498a also and we receive the latest copy from the court also to be appear.

My doubts

1. how the court procceds as I have filed appeal against the order and she also filed appeal against the court,  so there will two cases which will be going to run parallyle in the court, ?

I'm totally confused, what if in my I won and her case she won, soory but seriously I'm unable to draft the question aslo , Pls reply those who understand what exactly Iam trying to say.

Thanks

Both the cases will be clubbed together. 

Kindly upload the judgement here for more accurate replies.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register