Displaying all posts within 1 days

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate Online   24 March 2023 at 13:27
In Reply To :

Chsl election

The cause of action are different, hence the people having common grievance can join together to prefer the proposed appeal and others accordinlgy.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate Online   24 March 2023 at 13:21
In Reply To :

Sale deed done in prabhadevi

After obtaining a copy from the registrar office, you get the document translated locally and go through the contents, however if you find any adverse or unwanted recitals or false contents you can get them rectified by executing a registered rectification deed.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate Online   24 March 2023 at 13:19
In Reply To :

Cheating after 2 months of arrange marriage

Since your marriage is not even one year old, you cannot take any legal action to dissolve your marriage.
You may have to wait for one year completion so that you can file a divorce case on the grounds of adultery or cruelty.
You may collect substantial evidences to prove her acts of adultery.
The chat messages in whats app are not substantial proof to prove her extra marital affairs too.
Therefore instead of getting into any legal complication, you may better talk to her directly and wane her not to indulge in such activities especially she is now married and explain her about the family respect and reputation that may get spoiled if she continues such undesirable activities.
If she still not understanding the seriousness, you may talk to her parents about it and try to reach at a solution.

ashok kumar singh   24 March 2023 at 10:43
In Reply To :

Applicability of esi to a shop -reg.

Yes, ESI is applicable visit the nearest ESI Office or visit the Website of ESI portal and comply with the procedural aspects given therein in obtaining ESI recourses for Employee. Thanks

ashok kumar singh   24 March 2023 at 10:41
In Reply To :

Will issue

Consult with the Learned Lawyer at Locale. Mutation is not a procedure to acquired title in immovable property. mutation means putting your name being liable to pay taxes, fees, and levy etc. to the Civic Body.

ashok kumar singh   24 March 2023 at 10:37
In Reply To :

Power of attorney

your query is not clear, as to what you want to know. put your specific question.

ashok kumar singh   24 March 2023 at 10:36
In Reply To :

Power of attorney

your query is not rendering any clear question. however court fees is not applicable for power of attorney. be it noted that only non-judicial stamp duty is applicable for any nature of power of attorney. please put your specific query and clear understanding question. thanks

Advocate Bhartesh goyal   24 March 2023 at 10:06
In Reply To :

Power of attorney

Rs 100/- stamp duty is required for power of attorney to contest the case in Rajasthan .
Anonymous   24 March 2023 at 07:57

Property dispute among my father and uncle

Dear Sir
Need your valuable suggestion. My father are 4 brother. My grandfather died in year 1983, after that property partition was done in presence of panchayat 5 senior citizens. Partition signed by 5 senior citizens, grand mother, bua and 3 brother. One of my uncle didn't signed but using property as per partition. But now even after 30 years he is not ready to sign. Also few of property bought before by grandfather death are in name of individual uncle. Now he is disputing nad not ready to partition propert which are in his name . Please suggest what Indian law says

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate   24 March 2023 at 07:56
In Reply To :

How to avail pay protection under fr 22b

already being discussed at https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/experts/how-to-avail-pay-protection-under-fr-22b--748121.asp

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate   24 March 2023 at 07:55
In Reply To :

has the pay protection been denied in writing?

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate   24 March 2023 at 07:54
In Reply To :

Power of attorney

please give facts. this forum cannot solve riddles.

Advocate Bhartesh goyal   24 March 2023 at 07:12
In Reply To :

Sale agreement property

Yes, settle the issue with seller if alive otherwise with his legal heirs and get executed sale deed.

Dr J C Vashista   24 March 2023 at 06:58
In Reply To :

Dr dominion helped me win the lotto

What do you expect from legal experts on this platform ???

Dr J C Vashista   24 March 2023 at 06:56
In Reply To :

Sale agreement property

The title of subject property is still in the name of LRs of vendor, which they may not bind themselves with agreement to sell stated to have been executed in 1982.
Settle the issue amicably.