Displaying all posts within 1 days

Rajendra K Goyal
21 September 2020 at 17:05
In Reply To :

Regarding property sale

Expert Shailesh Patel, thanks for agreeing.

Rajendra K Goyal
21 September 2020 at 16:41
In Reply To :

How to get share in inherited intestate property

Details can be obtained from Revenue (Tehsildar / patwari) office). Take help of some lawyer.

K Rajasekharan
21 September 2020 at 16:14
In Reply To :

Complaint on public servant

When an officer violates a statutory provision or issues a certificate in violation of a law in force the right course for an aggrieved person is to file a petition against such officer before his higher authority – such as the Director of Primary Education or Schools.

If on enquiry it is found that some criminal offence or corruption is involved in the matter, then it is the duty of the director to take the matter to the police or criminal court. If it is a matter of negligence or lapse it will be dealt by the disciplinary rules of service.

The court is the last agency to attend to such lapses and it should be invoked only when other agencies have no remedial measure to deal with such lapses.

K Rajasekharan
21 September 2020 at 15:54
In Reply To :

Character certificate

That some criminal cases, particularly matrimonial ones, continue to be there in the court against a person is not a valid reason to deny his/her admission to an educational institution of law.

One can get character certificate from the institution he/she studied or from some respectable persons whom he/she has good acquaintance with.

What a character certificate carries as its content is nothing but a general statement that the individual’s conduct and character are satisfactory/ good/excellent. Some schools put this matter as an entry in their transfer certificate too. No head of an educational institution is expected to include anything that happens outside his educational campus in a conduct certificate of a student.

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900
21 September 2020 at 14:14
In Reply To :

Can accused will aks cctv footage presented in court

Yes, the Investigation officer has to supply a copy of CCTV footage with charge sheet copy to the accused.

Anonymous
21 September 2020 at 12:58

Character certificate

Character certificate for person having matrimonial criminal case record

My X-wife field several criminal cases against me in 2010.
My wife has taken contested divorce.
No case is now pending in court.
I want to take admission in Faculty of law ( Delhi)
Question 1 -Is Faculty of law give admission to a person who is having criminal cases record.
Question 2 From where i do get charter certificate
Question 3 What will be the contents of character certificate

A. A. JOSE
21 September 2020 at 12:41
In Reply To :

Police station

Yes, I endorse the view expressed by learned expert Dr.JC Vashista ji. If you are keen to exercise your legal rights, your remedies are well spelt out.

A. A. JOSE
21 September 2020 at 12:37
In Reply To :

How to vacate tenant??

If you are a law-abiding citizen, eviction suit is the legal remedy available to you, of course as a last resort after all other mediation or persuation efforts involving some respectable community leaders or eminent persons fails.

Please also NOTE that this is not forum to advise on Muscle power techniques or its intricacies.

Advocate Bhartesh goyal
21 September 2020 at 12:37
In Reply To :

How to vacate tenant??

Adopt and evict tenant with due course of law.

Advocate Bhartesh goyal
21 September 2020 at 12:04
In Reply To :

Civil suit

I completely agree with Dr J.C.Vashista.An endorsement in the hand writing and signature other than the debtor on the back of promissory note in regards to payment of interest does not extend limitation

Advocate Bhartesh goyal
21 September 2020 at 12:03
In Reply To :

Civil suit

Advocate Bhartesh goyal
21 September 2020 at 12:02
In Reply To :

Civil suit

adv. rajeev ( rajoo )
21 September 2020 at 11:42
In Reply To :

Your mother will have to file a suit for partition and separate possession of her 1/4th share

adv. rajeev ( rajoo )
21 September 2020 at 11:40
In Reply To :

How to vacate tenant??

Issue notice to the tenant to vacate the house on defaulter ground

adv. rajeev ( rajoo )
21 September 2020 at 11:37

Complaint on public servant

Education officer has issued a permission to a school to start the classes knowing that school has violated the Govt., rules. So under what section of IPC and Prevention of Corruption Act private complaint can be filed?

×

Complete Hindu Laws Course     |    x