LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Displaying all posts within 1 days



Raghu   25 July 2024 at 07:27
In Reply To :

Dual employement issue

Since It's the coronavirus period there is no physical office. All are done in a virtual process only. After my resignation mail, I tried to contact my manager many times but he didn't pick up my call. My salary is also not credited to me. So, I thought the onboarding process was not completed.

Raghu   25 July 2024 at 07:25
In Reply To :

Dual employement issue

Since It's corona period there is no office physically. All done in virtual process only. After may resignation mail I tired to contact my manager many time but he didn't picked my call. Salary also not credited to me. So, I thought the onboarding process not completed.

ganesh asim   25 July 2024 at 01:00
In Reply To :

My siblings not willing to give my share

Thank you for your reply, P. Venu Sir
My siblings say as long as Parents are alive I should not discuss about share and/or any reimbursement or recovery of my money at all.. I want my parent live longer than me but as I am 45 years old and living in rental house. I want my money as down payment for buying new apartment...As you know 80% i will get as home loan ,but for remaining 20% I want my family member support me the same way i supported them.. I want to know is there any way I can take any legal action against my brother who is not ready for any solution