Displaying all posts within 1 days

04 July 2020 at 01:37
In Reply To :

Issue with the college

1. I will tell you from my friends experience , when education is under litigation that time mark sheet is with held
2. If you admission related documents are pending verification then mark sheet is with held.
3. So you need to know exact reason
4. But I will suggest you some thing else --- Get seat no of your exam , etc. take down marks from marks roll and be happy , and then talk to principal or you need to talk most probably to Controller of examination in university .
5. Don't jump to litigation or legal dispute because you may end up getting distracting from studies a lot and when you enter such things there are few students union who are interested and in search of such students to make you member of their union /office bearer and divert your attention a lot . Talking from some friends experience. Follow previous point.


  LAWyersclubindia Menu

Join the MasterClass     |    x