Displaying all posts within 1 days

Madhu Mittal
22 January 2021 at 20:37
In Reply To :

Whether children and husband of married daughter are membe

Respected Sir,
Please let me know whether children of daughter and husband should be shown as coparceners/member of Father Huf or only daughter should be shown alongwith son, son's wife, son's son as coparcener ? please guide.
In another word, there is a Huf named KCM Huf, Karta being KCM
and ncm(son), mm(daughter in law) , jm( son’s son), pm (son’s son ) and married daughter (pg) as coparceners/members ,
after the death of Karta, KCM, his son, ncm became Karta , now Ncm as Karta and
mm(daughter in law) , jm( son’s son), pm (son’s son ) and married daughter (pg) as coparceners/members . Now
after amendment (2005) in Hindu law 1956 and recently a decision of Hon’ble three judge bench of Supreme Court, Vineeta_Sharma_vs_Rakesh_Sharma_on_11_August,_2020 ?
Whether daughter (pg)’s children and her husband become coparceners/members of KCM Huf ?
Please guide,

rakhi raj
22 January 2021 at 20:22

Contract employees

Is 11 month contract employees can do higher study? Such as phd and bed

N.J.S.Rajkumar alias narasimha
22 January 2021 at 19:15
In Reply To :

Fraud cheating with families by brother

Evidence and Proofs would be Mandatory in Legal Aspects. Please First Complete the Procedures as above advised.

N.J.S.Rajkumar alias narasimha
22 January 2021 at 19:13
In Reply To :

If Banks requires the details it could be provided to them.

N.J.S.Rajkumar alias narasimha
22 January 2021 at 18:46
In Reply To :

Rcr by wife and she not returning back

Seeking an Amicable Remedy / Compromise with the help of Elders respected by both could fetch you an Solution. Courts will not force an Unwilling Wife to live with her Husband.

N.J.S.Rajkumar alias narasimha
22 January 2021 at 18:30
In Reply To :

Compensation claim for death

Better Late than Never.

N.J.S.Rajkumar alias narasimha
22 January 2021 at 18:27
In Reply To :

Reg- stay for miner

If at all you are Very Much Worried about your safety of the Properties Discuss in detail with an Local Kind Advocate and send an Letter / Notice to the Concerned Registrar with Property details and in detail about your Rights in the Ownership and if you are monetarily sound your Advocate could give an Public Notice in News Papers also.

Anonymous
22 January 2021 at 17:36
In Reply To :

Reg- stay for miner

Dear sir,
thank you sir, but need not share now and I want to share after my grand father death now what will do pl suggest me

Advocate Bhartesh goyal
22 January 2021 at 17:21
In Reply To :

Reg- stay for miner

If the questioned property is ancestral then your grandfather cannot legally transfer it,you have right and share in it .You may seek partition and claim your share.

Advocate Bhartesh goyal
22 January 2021 at 17:11
In Reply To :

Payment of gratuity under gratuity act 1972

Payment of Gratuity Act applies on those concerns where ten or more than ten persons are employed or works and employee must have worked continuous in service of more than five years.it is immaterial that terms and conditions of employment is silent in regards to gratuity.if employer and employee fulfill the above conditions than you are entitled to get the benefit of gratuity

Anonymous
22 January 2021 at 17:04

Reg- miner child rights

Dear sir,

what are rights miner in inheritance property and how to save my rights in property

venkatesh
22 January 2021 at 16:45
In Reply To :

Compensation claim for death

dear sir,

Thanks for valuable suggesstion

Anonymous
22 January 2021 at 16:41

Reg- stay for miner

Dear sir,

i am miner 13 year old my father is death last 10 year back
now my grandfather transfer property to his daughter and this is Inheritance property so i want file to court and which reason valid and court stay many year valid pl do needful

Anonymous
22 January 2021 at 16:24
In Reply To :

Fraud cheating with families by brother

Sale deed was made in 201, can lodge FIR or file case on suchi above cheating...?under which sections...

Sachin Srivastava
22 January 2021 at 16:08
In Reply To :

Rcr by wife and she not returning back

No domestic violence neither any allegations in RCR.

RCR petition vaguely mentions that wife was ill treated without any specifics of any issues or date or anything

×

CrPC Course!     |    x