25% OFF on all LCI Courses. Offer valid till 5th Oct. Use Code: DUS25

Displaying all posts within 1 days

Anonymous   01 October 2022 at 11:50

How do i get back my impounded passport

HEELO,
I AM KAMARUDDIN ALI, FROM GUWAHATI, AND WORKING WITH AN IT COMPANY, NOW MY COMPANY IS ASKING ME TO VISIT DHAKA, BANGLADESH, FOR THE EXPANSION OF OUR BUSINESS, WHICH IS NOT POSSIBLE WITH AN INVALID/IMPOUNDED PASSPORT, AS I HAVE ALREADY TWO CASES ARE PENDING IN GUWAHATI CJM COURT, ONE OF THEM IS ALMOST GOING TO END, AS IT'S ON ARGUMENTAL STAGE, SO, NOW, MY CONCERN IS WHETHER WILL I GET MY PASSPORT BACK? PLEASE ADVICE ME WHAT I SUPPOSED TO DO AND HOW TO GET MY PASSPORT BACK WOULD BE REALLY APPRECIATED THANK YOU.

jains   01 October 2022 at 08:38

Commission for local investigation in appeal stage

Can an advocate commissioner be appointed to note down the current state of subject matter in the appeal stage?

Shiv Gawale   01 October 2022 at 08:24
In Reply To :

Clarification regarding educational qualification

Sir, your right Diploma holders are not equivalent to degree holders but my query is the Hon'ble Supreme Court given judgment on the basis of OM/MHRD letter 2012 and letter stated that the Diploma/Degree in Mechanical Engineering field through distance education mode with cut-off date of 31/05/2013 are eligible for Govt. Job or departmental promotion in their respective post. If the post for Diploma holders so diploma holders can apply and if the post for Degree holders so degree holders can apply, both post are different.
In continuation of above the required qualification for the post is Diploma and all participating persons are Diploma holders. The authority denied to participate in exam who holding Diploma in distance education mode even though some of person qualify departmental exam and getting promotion, after 10 to 12 year’s performing service on this post , the competent authority of department is given letter to person the above said distance education mode Diploma is not allowed. In this condition some person move to court and referred above base on the Hon'ble Supreme Court Judgment OM/MHRD letter (Diploma/Degree in Mechanical Engineering field through distance education mode with cut-off date of 31/05/2013 are eligible for Govt. Job or departmental promotion in their respective post.) but competent authority denied to consider this judgment due to this judgment for only Degree holders.
My query is the base of above Hon'ble Supreme Court Judgment is OM/MHRD letter 2012 and letter stated that for both Diploma/Degree holders through distance education mode are allow to participate in their respective post So, can any way available for asking clarification from Hon'ble Supreme Court the base of judgment is OM/MHRD letter for both Diploma/Degree in Mechanical Engineering field through distance education mode with cut-off date of 31/05/2013 are eligible for Govt. Job or departmental promotion in their respective post or suggest any another way for clarification….?

Dr J C Vashista   01 October 2022 at 07:13
In Reply To :

Fling procedure

You may apply section 148 CPC for re-submission, giving reasons for delay thereof. However, Section 5 of Limitation Act would be inappropriate.

Section 148 CPC provides:
Where any period is fixed or granted by the Court for the doing of any act prescribed or allowed by this Code, the Court may, in its discretion, from time to time, enlarge such period 1[not exceeding thirty days in total], even though the period originally fixed or granted may have expired.

What is objection against that the petition was returned for re-submission ?

Dr J C Vashista   01 October 2022 at 07:06
In Reply To :

Moot court

Do research work on the subject of moot court qua relevant citations and judgments as advised by your professor / guide / tutor.

Expert of the Month