Displaying all posts within 1 days

Anonymous   03 March 2024 at 23:20
In Reply To :

Name on birth certificate

Some people saying if mother and father name is different on birth certificate of son and There own certificate then it will cause problem
Anonymous   03 March 2024 at 23:18
In Reply To :

Name on birth certificate

Father name is on birth certificate. But Some

Father name is on birth certificate.people said As of CAA act, we required Documents of father and mother both with accurate spelling.So we are confused now.

kavksatyanarayana   03 March 2024 at 22:11
In Reply To :

Space issue in name

Only space in the name is not a problem. And if necessary you can give a notarized affidavit regarding the space in name. Don't worry. It is not a problem.

kavksatyanarayana   03 March 2024 at 22:09
In Reply To :

In a gift deed if the donee pays for the stamp duty

I think recently no judgement has been issued on the topic. You can search for the same under the subhead of Judgements of this forum on the top. As per Board Proceedings No.2806/dated 06.10.1879 the stamp duty is payable by the donor. And under Sec.29 (a) of the Indian Stamp Act, the executant shall pay the stamp duty on the Gift (settlement) documents.

kavksatyanarayana   03 March 2024 at 21:37
In Reply To :

Advocate commissioner report format or model

It depends on the report of the commission but no format is there.

kavksatyanarayana   03 March 2024 at 21:35
In Reply To :

Name on birth certificate

Without the father's name, how was he admitted into school and after his next studies? And mother name is different, why keep silent till this time?

kavksatyanarayana   03 March 2024 at 21:31
In Reply To :

Disabled person ration card as single man

If you are living separately with evidence you can apply for the same. It is better to obtain the signature of your ward counsellor on the application.

Ravi Kohli   03 March 2024 at 21:30

if the donee pays for stamp duty the gift deed becomes void and has to be treated as sale deed. as consideration ha passed.
i want recent supreme court judgements on it

kavksatyanarayana   03 March 2024 at 21:27
In Reply To :

For those going through the same thing

Yes. Why unnecessary posting and wasting of time of others?

Advocate Bhartesh goyal   03 March 2024 at 19:48
In Reply To :

Yes Commissioner Repot is prepared on basis of actual ppsition/facts of Commission.
Anonymous   03 March 2024 at 19:37

Space issue in name

Actually I my all educational Certificates(10th, 12th and degree) have name: Undali Muni Ranga but my id proof documents (aadhar and Pan) have name: Undali Muniranga. The same issue in my father name also.

It will create any problem in corporate ( software Sector)?

Guru   03 March 2024 at 18:06
In Reply To :

Police statement .

dear sir, thank you . whatever I ask them like "why not made FIR" , they show this endorsement document to me which has my signature without my knowledge . and investigate offices keep keep giving statmen that "with your permsission we closed this case with that endoesement" . now how do I defend this in court or front of higher police officers for this police officers statment. please help sir , thank you .

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate   03 March 2024 at 17:42
In Reply To :

For those going through the same thing

We are sorry that we cannot entertain your gimmicks in this forum

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate   03 March 2024 at 17:41
In Reply To :

, a single person whose is living alone for atleast one year separately in a residence can apply for a family card. He/She should satisfy all the documentary requirements as stated in the section on new family card applications.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate   03 March 2024 at 17:36
In Reply To :

Name on birth certificate

If the name of parents tally in the birth certificate to that of the school certificates then he be recognized by the same.
You confirm the same by perusing all the documents