Displaying all posts within 1 days

ramesh
20 June 2019 at 15:17
In Reply To :

Certificate stuck with company

You say there is a court case. Ask your lawyer to move the court for getting back your certificates.

Keerti
20 June 2019 at 14:43

Contract with my husband

I found out my husband has bought expensive jewellery for another lady but I have stopped before it escalated. Now he is ready to do anything and promises he will not lie to me. I need to enter into a contract with him. Is it valid and enforceable by law? If so suggestions to what all can be included in contract.

Harsha Harsha
20 June 2019 at 14:09

Atul shukla vs madyapradesh

wrt the landmark judgement of "Atul Shukla vs Madyapradesh", I have a query as follows

HC has quashed my fir without knwledge of defacto /victim. Hence I am reopening it. But the above landmark judgement is a contradictory to it saying HC cannot verride its own judgement in 482.
SO I am little cnfused if it will be contradictoty to my petition. Kindly provide your views.

Aruna
20 June 2019 at 14:01

Credit card

If a credit card debit is written off in civil can a credit card company call you after 7 years.the credit limit being 50000 recovery amount after 7 years is 5 lake

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900
20 June 2019 at 13:26
In Reply To :

Crpc 125

On 27 july 19 appear before court and remind court about high court order and ask for short date.

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900
20 June 2019 at 13:18
In Reply To :

Requirement to take bail

As there is apprehension of arrest you have to get anticipatory bail from district court.

Anonymous
20 June 2019 at 13:12
In Reply To :

False & fake fir by criminal lawyer

Sudhir Sir
Greeting!
waiting for your guidelines Pl

Mohammed Hanif Habib Kasu
20 June 2019 at 12:15

Examination result for first year b.tech

Hello Dears,
I am father of student for First year engineering in B.Tech. I had already paid the college fees in advance for first year. My son has completed first year and attempt both semester examination. But college didn't upload his examination result on website. When we inquired about the result they replied that we must pay the fees for next year then they will upload the first examination result. I think this is injustice
In this scenario how I can get the result from College or where should I complaint to get result please advice.
Your feedback will be appreciated
Thanks & Regards

Anonymous
20 June 2019 at 11:17
In Reply To :

Not issuing obc nin creamy layer certificate

Sir please clarify it

Anonymous
20 June 2019 at 11:16
In Reply To :

Sir please clarify it

Anonymous
20 June 2019 at 11:16
In Reply To :

Sir please clarify it

Anonymous
20 June 2019 at 11:15

Sir i recently cleared rrb alp secunderabad and I got call for document verification but i was born in karnataka and presently we are staying in telangana for last 20 years, I also studied from 4th to engineering in telangana for verification i need obc certificate but our VRO is saying you don't get it from telangana state sir please clarify me

Ashish Dave
20 June 2019 at 10:52

Is mou valid in court settlement

i have a one court matter running under IPC 408, 420, 468, 471, 114 and IT 65, 66, 72. i am the main accused and other two accused. our matter of Criminal Revision Application Running in Session Court. Opponent party is my cousin brother. we had an settlement offer and opponent lawyer says to pay the settlement amount on signing the MOU and later on whenever it require opponent party to be present in court to ask that both are agree, that time opponent party would be present in court.

I am afraid of that if we do MOU and i pay the money that time. later on if he changes his mind or due to any other reason court delay the settlement. is MOU with notarized valid in Court to close the Case ahead? which options should i consider others?

manish singh
20 June 2019 at 09:29

Land acquisition proceedings - award - title

I want to know whether the grant of compensation / award in land acquisition proceeedings are proof of title. Are there any case laws on this point

Ram.........
20 June 2019 at 08:29
In Reply To :

Who owns common passage/patta

It is a residential land with building. The land is still owned by my mother. Patta is in the name of the owner from whom my mother purchased. Now we want to a subdivision paata so wanted to get clarification on common passage patta ownership

×