LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Kumar Thadhani's Expert Profile

Queries Replied : 729

+ View Full Profile

What kinds of questions I can and can't answer?
    Income Tax, Sales Tax Matters & Intellectual Property Rights Matters on Original & Appellate Side

My area of expertise

My experience in the area (years):
    25 years

Organizations I belong to:
    GTT

Publications or writing which has appeared :
    TOI

Educational credentials:
    B.Com, LLB

Award & Honors:
    LTP

• shrikant chede says : KUMAR SIR PLS REPLY IMMIDIATELY
    URGENT RESPECTED MEMBERS, ONE OF OUR EMPLOYEE A CONSTUCTED HOUSE AT NAGPUR AND FOR THAT TOOK LOAN FROM CREDIT COOPRATIVE SOCIETY FOR THE EMPLOYEES OF OFFICE ,EMPLOYEE A CLAIM BENIFIT U/SEC24-A AND 80 -C AS PER INCOME TAX ACT 1961 THE OFFICE REFUSE TO GIVE BENIFITAS ABOVE AND DEDUCT RS5000 FROM THE SALARY & ADVISE EMPLOYEE GET RETURN FROM INCOME TAX DEPARMENT MY QUESTION IS 1) WHETHER IS IT MANDATORY TO CONFER/GRANT BENIFIT AS CLAIMED ABOVE 2)IS THE ACTION OF MY IS OFFICE LEGAL

• gaurav says : SARFAESI SALE ...BANK ISNT GIVING SALE CERTIFICAT
    hello sir, please advise me.on 5 march 2010 i bought a house on auction under SARFAESI ACT being the lone highest bidder and my price being over reserve price my bid was accepted n i was given a letter asking me to deposit 25% of sale price on the same day n remaing 75% in next 15days ie by 20/3/2010.(((it had a clause stating the bank can cancel my bid before i deposit the remaining 75% amount))) i deposited the remaining amount beforehand ie on 12/3/2010 n asked the bank for releasing sale certificate as per SARFAESI ACT the bank people didnt give sale certificate instead when i gave them an application for the same on 29/3/2010 on 30th march i recievd a cancellation letter dated 27 march with a check dated 25 march cancellation letter of the bid(earlier accepted and fully paid already) after 10 days of the deadline!!! and 18 days after full money deposition!!! with a payorder of the whole money by courier.it says"the bank has decided/authority has decided not to sell the property" the bank has cancelled after my depositing the whole amount which is against its own clause what should i do to get the sale certificate n the possesion of property.please advise.....thanks so much for your attention n time....

Comment Please

Other LCI Experts

Rajendra K Goyal
Queries Replied : 53581

Raj Kumar Makkad
Queries Replied : 44370

Devajyoti Barman
Queries Replied : 34799