Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Supervisor   26 October 2018

Without notice termination

Sir/Madam, 

1. I got offer from one of the Pvt Ltd comany in the month of Jan 2018.

2. In offer letter they mentioned probation period time i.e. six months.

3. I also completed six month probation period, up to 7 months they paid my Salary regularly, but they did not paid my Travelling allowance and daily allowance and, for accomodation which they promised from last 7 months

4. when I ask them thorugh email, they not even reply to emails, i used to leave emails to supervisor, HR, Account section, Project Manager. they never replied back to me.

5. At last I left the message/ email to Company Director after 6 months, which including Project manager and my supervisior in CC. By looking at my email company director got hurt and replied back to me by saying he want to terminate me from services immediately, the reson is he did not want me to include their names in CC.

6. Director did not explained me the reason for termination from job. but as for the offer letter they mentioned one is the notice period.

**"You shall be on probation for a period of six months and can be confirmed baed on your performance"

**"During your employment, either party can terminate the services by giving 1 month written notice or payment of salary in lieu thereof. However, "Pvt Ltd" may relieve you at any time during the notice period and without any compensatio other than the payment of salary in lieu of the remaining period of notice.

7. now, company is not ready to give me relieving letter, either salary or pending TA, DA, Accommodation amount.

8. Company did not given me any termination letter or email, they only said orally by director

9. Am I still employee of the company and what date to mentioned on the relieving letter

10. For your information, employee did not resigned for the job till now

11. Let me know, Do I need to give resignation letter to company, or after paying my pending dues am so confused here.

Thanking you all in advance

Learning

2 Replies

Siddharth Jain   26 October 2018

As the director of the company had sent you a email sweating that you have been terminated with immediate effect therefore you do not need to give any letter of resignation and can directly serve a legal notice to them asking them to clear your full and final settlement amount along with the dues for the last 7 month, if you have it in writing.

If they do not comply within 15 days of receipt of the legal notice, you can file a suit for recovery in Civil Court against them.

For any other queries feel free to contact me at isidjain1@gmail.com

Supervisor   26 October 2018

Mr. Jain, Thank you for your valuable reply What about my relieving letter, which date it has to be mentioned? Relieving date or terminated date? Am I still employee at Company, because they did not pay my wages

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register