LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Simon   17 September 2018

Unlawful termination - karnataka labour court

I was unlawfully terminated with series of lies used to destroy my career in the IT industry. I have numerous proofs against fabricated lies made with view to destroy my career. As I filed case with Labour Commissioner and failing cooperation from Ex-Employer, he refered case to Labour COurt. Despite merits in case, the ex-Employer is citing non-admissibility of case in Labour Court under Karnataka shop & establishment act 1961 since only workmen-company (Industrial Labour Dispute) only is admissible and not employee-Employer under KA shop & establishment act. It is not so in Hyderabad. In recent case, country HR head successfully maintained his case an an employee and won the case against injustice including unlawful termination. Also Supreme court in one verdict entrusted power in Labour Commisisoner and his stand is to be accepted in all courts. Also Supreme Court observed that the lack of amendments in laws for legislative or bureaucratic reasons should not impede justice. Will greatly appreciate advice.

Learning

1 Replies

Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512 (Advocate)     17 September 2018

Dear querist,

You may file all the judgment of apex court in labour court, if that does not work out then go for appeal.

Deepak Joshi & Associates

Djaa.legal@gmail.com

Mb/whatsapp +919456777600

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register