LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Wife left away

Hello Everyone, I had been married for just 11 months only. The problem is that I never used to like the family of my wife as specially her mother is not a good person.It was a love,arrange registered marriage. The problem with her is she likes her family more than anything else and so we used to have regular quarellings and also oneday I got angry and as a result she got hurt in hand.I intentionally didnt wanted to hurt her. She was working here as a School Teacher.One fine day she left for school and didnt came back and called me in evening and told I have reached my native.( She reached her home through flight and I am sure she got help from her family for that ) I called her brother he is not responding properly and also my family members tried to call their family but they r not saying much thing and just saying why she was hurt. She has not yet called me once also after reaching her native. Since I work is some place,my native is some other place and her native is in some other place so becomming difficult to co-ordinate.She took her documents and Jewelliers.Her cloths are left with me. Now I want divorce with her. I am married under Hindu Marriage Act 1955.In married there was no dowry taken it was a merely simple marriage. What all are the possibilities can happen ? How can I get a successful divorce ? How can I get the proof that she has left my house in so and so date ? Any procedures for that. Also I dont want to file any petition for Right to Conguvial Act as afraid as she may file false 498A and Domentic Violence case. How do I proceed with a safe stratagy ? Pls advice.

Learning

4 Replies

(Guest)

Hello Harsh,

On what basis of HMA shall I file a divorce petition. Also one year is not complete of my marriage. Pls let me know.

Rgds,

Raju

Arup Kumar Gupta, Korba, Chattishgarh ((m)9893058429)     22 March 2010

wait one month and just after completion of an year file rcr or divorce. if you want to get the laws send pm to me with this reference. she has the every right to file 498a, dv act, and simulteneously she taking responsibility to proove her complains. i think you understood me.

i feel from your postings that you are sorry for the past. she loves her parental family, as you are. no harm of it. but it is harmful to be an egoistic attitude that - what i am saying ie absolutely perfect. just leave it. and try to solve it within the two families. i hope your in laws will co operate you.

if is unfruitfull, contact here again.

S.N.RAJU (PA TO JUDGE)     22 March 2010

Mr Raju, first of all you will approach Family Court through your counsel and you two opportunities to file case immediately.

1. You may file petition for divoce before family Court within one year, but you shall file petition U/s.14 of H.M. Act praying the Court that your case is very urgent and shall show the some special circumstances, then the Court may allow the petition on file upon the circumstances stated by you.

2 you will file petition before family court U/s.9 of H.M. Act for conjugal rights

(Guest)

Hello All, Thanks for all the post and the suggestions made my u.One thing is sure  if I file  a case then I am sure to go for JAIL and my good career gone.Anyways ... I will have to join different profession then in future.

but that is for sure what ever happens I am not going to continue my marriage.

Do any lawyer has the guts to play a safer side. defent me and make my wife looser ???

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register