Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Learning

4 Replies

meena (others)     14 December 2009

i dont want to say but looks like good way of escaping from house responsibilties for own life requirements ! Responsibities does not mean only providing money.

Naresh Kumar Saini (New Delhi)     15 December 2009

S. Gupta,

You can analyse your life, your mistakes, your wishes, etc so honesty and clarity! If you think that the marriage has broken beyond repair, it must be true, though I used to think that there are really very few issues that can not be resolved by honest and sincere efforts. You are 40 and full of uncertainity about your future. You are honest to admit that your wife, son, parents, too are unhappy about it.

Trust me, there is a solution for everything ... sometimes things look so difficult but actually a solution may be just round the corner ...

P.K.Haridasan (Advocate)     18 December 2009

Dear Gupta

Without proper understanding and adjusting  how  can a marital relation exist. The pleasant period of life will be lost for both if they are adamant. It is a pathetic condition in our country for such situation. Broken metals can be welded but not  human minds. Time will deliver  you a solution soon.

kuljeet singh sohal   31 August 2016

hi gupta ji first of all i appriciate your eforts as you mention you had lived from ast ten years and i can understand your sitution b'coz i had been facing it from last one year and i have apply petition for divorce my sitution is same as you but luckily got proofs against my wife u/s494 and 420 i know its feel like a hell which i had gone through i think there is amendment needed in HMA because women can seek divorce from a men any time and on any false ground but men have provide solid proofs example of madras where south actress sukanya got divorced even she got married in newjerssey on the ground of her carrier even her husband dont want to divorced her and he had apeale against it why should indian men have to tolrate all this it is cheating with mnen on name of empowerment of women in these day we heard a lot cases of wrong allegation by the womens to blackmail the husbands.hounrable court have to consider all things and made a amendment in marriage act

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register