LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

What is the reality of my dream

Hello friends I saw a dream in which i along with my family was enjoying holiday near a sea. Suddenly water level in the sea rises and i see myself drowning and letting go with the water. I tried to protect myself but it doesn't work. What this dream mean? Hope i may get a good answer.

Learning

6 Replies

Raj Kumar Makkad (Adv P & H High Court Chandigarh)     02 October 2011

First engage a lawyer by paying his high fee and then obtain its answer.

jeetendra patel (lawyer)     02 October 2011

shally, a would be lawyer you should be a responsible person.By asking such rubbish querry you are disrespecting youself.Stop asking such nonsense questions.

(Guest)
@ Jeetendra, thanks sir for your advice, i will try to eliminate my habit of day-dreaming.

Manav Kalia (Arguing my own cases..)     02 October 2011

You are asking the question in the wrong forum. These are lawyers, not psychiatrists and psychologists. Ask in the proper place for proper answer. All the best..;-)

Daksh (Student)     04 October 2011

Teach me to conquer the self by the Self.

May I never permit the blind ego in me to

obstruct the soul. Bless me, that I willingly

appoint the soul as the body’s only charioteer.

(Sri Paramahansa Yogananda)

Anand k (Professor)     20 October 2011

Nervous? What NOT to do

“Never apologize for being nervous.”

Whether it’s a job interview, a speech or auditioning for a part in a community play, nervous feelings are inevitable. They happen to everyone.

The difference is how each person deals with their nervous feelings. First, you should accept them as part of public speaking and know you are not alone in your feelings. Second, don’t feel the need to apologize for being nervous. When you do, you only draw attention to it. Keep in mind that even if most of the time you see yourself as nervous, your audience doesn’t. And, they don’t need to know.

Instead, take a deep breath, stand tall and speak. You are   confident with something important to say – nervousness and all.

Happiness is first found within. But that doesn’t mean it must stay there.

Feel the happiness that springs from your own beautiful essence. Then multiply that happiness by sharing it far beyond you.

The beauty of life is in your ability to see it and appreciate it and find joy in it. Allow your own happiness and you make the world a happy and beautiful place.

By

Dr Anand K

Prof – HOD

20th Oct 2011.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register