LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Neha Garg   16 July 2023

want to sell victim accidental car released on superdari

In Punjab, we met with accident last year, we are victims here. our car got totally damaged and we got it released from police under superdari with regular affidavit. now we want to sell our car ( victim's car). we want to understand the legal process for application to court here?. Also, can court create objection to not to sell?


 1 Replies

Shakti Maan (lawyer at Supreme Court delhi 9650334626)     18 July 2023

if the car is involved in any criminal case then you cannot sell the said car until the pending case is disposed off.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register