Upgrad LLM

want my share in property

I have 2 brothers. We had nuclear family and had made property partition through gram panchayat before 8 years. But my mother has registered all property  on the name of my brothers 4 years back. The property which she has registered was on the name of my mother as was purchased by father. Now after 4 years I came to know about this through a secret source. Still these things has not been declared by neither by brother nor mother. All property like house with land, and other farm lands. But 8 years back all the property was equally divided through panchayat  and mutually consent. So is there any possibility to get back my share. 

Another thing is that we have few plots available on other village which are our inherited property from ancestors. This property has not been registered by mother as it was not on  her name. But my brother has built a house on one of these plots. So can I claim a share on this plot which can lead him to destroy his home. As this plot was his share after the partition through panchayats.So can I claim a share of this land as it is our inherited property from ancestors. 

One other thing is that My mother has been saying that  my brothers has fraudly or frocibly made her to registered these plots.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x