LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Anup shukla   09 August 2017

Want advice

Its my self owned elder son and his wife stay in my property but in diffrent son father in law has filled 498a case on me my wife and younger son in 2012..chargesheet have been submit..i gave him a notice by a lawyer in 2014 to vaccate the portion in retutn my daughter in law has filled domestic voilence ...i really need adivce i have nothing did against them by law proccedure...they using electricity of mine and they donr i have right to disconect their electricity and close their water....bcz they are making my life hell... always say their is no water in their portion as i have a water pump which supply water....plz advice me.....proper steps and procedure... Greatfull to u Thanks


 7 Replies


daughter in law has no right in your property. what is the status of your son ?

Bharatkumar (ADVOCATE )     09 August 2017

if you only owner this property and no rights of other members of your family then nobody can rithts and/or owner of this property. 

Anup shukla   09 August 2017

Sir thank you for ur reply both of u..bharat kumar and pradeep kumar son favouring his wife and his family...can u suggest me some thing how can i disconect their electricity and water..or what step should i take for them against law...we husband and wife are old...and they both threat my younger son and his wife as they both take care of my younger son wana leave us alone as he is frighten.....


are you dependent on your elder son ? if not serve him a notice to vacate the house within 15 days stating that this is your self earned property and you ended all relation with him. let him answer this. you need to end your relationship with son through public notice in news papers

Anup shukla   14 August 2017

@ pradeep kumar ji....can i file direct i high court suit of evection...or tell me a complete procedure to make my son and daughter in law to vaccate frommy property

Kumar Doab (FIN)     19 August 2017

Same Query:

Kumar Doab (FIN)     19 August 2017

I have already sent you the links.

You don't have to jump to High Court.

The remedy suggested may not cost even Rs.1000/ to you and releif can be speedy......


Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register