New LIVE Course: Learn the Practical Nuances of IPR Drafting by Adv. Gautam Matani. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

vijay   21 August 2015


My father in law is having 20 acres of land near Hyderabad. He purchased the land in 2005 he registered the land on my mother in laws name .He is having three daughters and one son .I have married elder daughter sill two daughters are left for marriage.Here my question is my wife have equal share what my brother in law have. And other thing if my father in law will change the property towards his son .Will my wife get equal share .If my mother in law transfer the above said land towards her son as gift or registered document .Then my wife has any choice of getting share in property


 3 Replies

Adv. Nikhil Seth (legal consultant (9867264707))     21 August 2015

In the present case mother in law is the owner of the property as per her wish and discretion she can declare anyone as her owner in her will .If she dies without will than all childern shall ahve equal share in the property. If Will prepared during her life time than as per the will .





Krishna Murthy Pasupula (High Court Advocate )     21 August 2015

I am with Mr.Adv.Nikhil Seth in appreciating his statement

Bharatkumar (ADVOCATE )     21 August 2015

If your Mother in Law purchase this land (self aquire) her own money then she sell or gift this property any one. 


if she dies without any WILL then all childeres equal share in the property.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register