LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sanjit (Research Scholar)     22 September 2019

University denied to give noc to apply in other university

Dear Sir/ Madam, I am working at an university (central govt) with grade pay level 10 for the last one and half year. Now due to my family reasons I had to apply to another university but for the same grade pay (Level 10). Regarding this I asked for a NOC to my university which was rejected by the authority (higher level) and they straightforward denied to issue the NOC. Although, I have sent an advance copy of my application to the future university but I need to produce it at the time of interview if I called for that. Now I have these questions: 1) Has the university any right to deny for giving a NOC to a permanent central government employee if s/he wants to move in other university? 2) My university will provide a intimation letter against my application that may state that "the NOC application was rejected", If I get so, may I produce this letter at the time of interview? 3)What legal steps I may take to get the NOC from my university? Even if I don't succeed in getting the NOC, how I can appear in the interview if called for? Thanks in advance

Learning

1 Replies

Isaac Gabriel (Advocate)     24 September 2019

If the pay in the other university to which you apply is more than the present one.why not you think of getting relieved from the present post instead of NOC  since the service protection will not be affected for terminal benefits ?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register