Has been silent observer and a husband who has been tourtured upto extent that I may start giving advice not to marry.
Since I have read a few "sob - sob, please sympathise" postings from some of the ladies on this forum. I am going to share my story. I don't expect sympathy but any advise on how to get out of this mess in a rational way will be much appreciated.
1. I am educated( B tech and MBA) and belong on lower middle class family. We were approached with "Rista" from a Bank Manager for his daughter.
2. We were given information about the girl --there were lies and conceit which we discovered latter Based on information gived we got married in late 2003.
3. Our marraige was dowryless - we forcibly, if I can use the word, Stopped them from exchaging any money/appliances. This is well known fact in our society.
4. The girl, I discovered, is bad tempered, talks too much, spread s lie, have bad manners, respects nobody, have little motivation for doing things in life, and can never accept her fault.
5. I, almost with sheer perseverance made her do MBA.
6. We were in US for about 4 years She would call Police whenever things will not happen her way. I told he this is not acceptable and tin marraige, things are better settled withing four walls of house.
7. In summary . we were incompatible with each other. we have a child in 2005 - a US citizen.
8. In one of her suchr tantrum days, she called Police again, We have had enough --- We started living seperately since late 2008.
9. After seperation we have little communication. She does not allow my family members to meet my son. Last December there was a family gathering where me and my parents were in same town as she lives- we sent our representative to bring my son - they did not allow my son to come and meet us.
10. I send some money through check every month, without any demand, for maintenance for my son and wife. They don't encash.
11. It have been reasoning, requesting & pleading my wife and in laws to send my son so that I can start his education - but of no avail - my son is going to be Five in next few months.
I want to do two things - First and foremost put my son in a good school. Second come out of marraige.