Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ranveer Singh (Engineer)     14 December 2013

Suspect family convert the daughters death into suicide case

Legal Case Discussion,

I got engaged to a girl and after 1 month her sister committed suicide. Her family members say that, they don’t know the reason why did she do that but, may be due to studies.

I continued the relation in spite of such weird incident. The relation lasted for 8 months after this incident. But, I couldn’t digest the reasoning they were giving for her suicide. Hence, I had no choice but to end the relation.

But, now I feel that, I should register a case against her family. Under Section 309 and bribing the local police officer.

Facts but, no evidence: Her father bribed the police officials to make an illegal death certificate to avoid the hazel of post-mortem report. I could not get the details of her suicide but, I feel that, something is wrong somewhere. Hence, I want to take a legal way to do so.

Hence, please suggest should I take a legal path to get the answers or there is not much strength in the case.

Learning

4 Replies

(Guest)

What do you want to pursue? and why? Were you in love with your fiancee or her sister? It looks like there is some trust factor missing, if you dont trust the family, then simply walk away. Its bullsh*t to file cases on her parents. You dont fall into aggrieved party either is my view.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     14 December 2013

Yes is right by his opinion, what makes you so much interested in their affairs especially after you severed all the ties, discarded the proposed marriage, have come out of the trap without much problem?,I understand your feelings about the common cause in the society, but how are you going to prove anything at this belated stage.  You have lot of things ahead to be performed so concentrate on those things.

Shantanu Wavhal (Worker)     14 December 2013

I continued the relation in spite of such weird incident. The relation lasted for 8 months after this incident.

W H Y ?

what were u waiting for ?

dont u think that u r blaming the girl for no fault of her ??

Ranveer Singh (Engineer)     15 December 2013

there is nothing like achievement out of doing this. i just want to know the truth. i know, i can't change the past but, the way her parents take quick decision without even thinking about relation. my fiancee was also hiding something from me. which was the basic reason for our fight and finally ends the relationship. i have no problem for girl-side but, her parents are really BAD. 

i don't have any evidence against them. Currently, i'm out of INDIA and her parents have very high-level contacts. hence, they might take some legal action against me once i'm back in INDIA. this is the reason i'm just preparing myself for the worst. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register