LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Anand (Sr.Technical Engineer)     27 September 2013

Submit reliaving letter and ex

Dear Sir,

I am working One of leading Telecom Company in Gujarat from 2009 to Till Date, in July 2013 Our CMD was Absconding  due to Bankrupting and doesn't paying our last Nine  months salary ( from December 2010) Till Today - his Absconding to US , Company refuse to Pay Our nine months Salary, PF , Gratuity , Even Doesn't Pay TDS to Govt. for More than 1400+ Employees all over India. we all ready file Complain to Labor Court, Local Police Station for same from all over India by most of the Employees

Now Problem is that I have to Submit my reliving Letter , Experience Certificate for my future job. at that time there is no body in HR person , higher authorities due to Bankrupt case.

What will be next steps i do?

what will be other option for reliving letter , Experience Certificate for future job.

Pls guide in to these all issue

Thanks in Advance


 3 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     27 September 2013

Another employee has submitted similar query.



This is probably the case of your company. The employees are united.

You may get in touch with employees.

It was posted by senior officials those employees that are leaving in their case notice period would be waived off by HR. If it is so then whosever is in HR or Board would be happily issuing relieving letter too. Download all such communications.

Or you may approach o/o Labor Commissioner and court and police to pull the MD from US.

The CM of your state is quite active. All employees of the company may submit a petition to CM.

Or state the facts to new employer and it should work.



M.S.R.Murty ( Manager (Admn))     28 September 2013

Dear Sir,

Your complaint to the police & Labour Department itself is a answer to the question of options

Kumar Doab (FIN)     28 September 2013

Mr. Murthy is right.


The complaint made to Labor Commissioner, Police, attachment of assets by Labor Commissioner, emails and posts of Senior Managers confirming abscondment of MD/CEO and exhorting the employees to resign and HR shall waive off notice period etc should suffice in place of relieving letter.


If next employer want submit resignation by redg. post under POD.



In resignation clarify that you are resigning since……………………………….no notice period shall be applicable……………………………..etc   

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register