Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

deepak (Web designer)     06 May 2013

Spouse family is threating me

Hello seniors,

My wife has gone to their parents house 30 days back. I have drop her there, coz she is attempting to sucide. So i have take her to her

parents house and tell everything to them.

Situation was she is not give respect to my parents and family. She will fight with my mom and little sister in my absence and at night she

tell me the half truth and try to put all the blame on my parents. I handle her and support her in all the manners, but she is not bad all the times. She is short temperd. I always think that everything will be fine but after few days situation will same.

In this situtation Every time she call her parents to take her home and her parent do the same thing every time. They not call me or my family to ask the situation, just come and take her.

I always try to keep this relation ship active and want to settle every thing.

I never beat her, i loved here but she love her family then me.
She have prblem with my little sister and now we are planing for here marriage, but she is not ready to understand me every time i was on my

knees.

two days back she message me and i am chatting with her to tell that i am going to leave everything, she goes unconsious. Her brother call me and abuse me and threating me that he will kill me and her mom also call me and abuse me.

I have her brother and mom call recording. Can i file a complaint against her family. Coz i am the single erner person in my family if i get murderd then who will handle my family.

Now I am totally fed up with her and her parents, and I don't want to live together and she and her parents also shows the same feelings from

their side. My parents are innocent and we don't have any kind of persons known regarding these type of issues and they are under mental

depression.

1) I have few recording of her call where she regret my proposel to live together.
2) If they go under legal actions, what all the ways they treat me and my parents.
3) How should I proceed to take the divorce, and want my parents safe?

My parents are thinking to have one more time of getogether discussion with them, But I am worry about if she will attampt suicide to my place.

Please its urgent.

Learning

12 Replies

498 A fighter (Advocate)     06 May 2013

Mr. deepak there is PM to please check and act accordingly

ragz hyder (PM)     07 May 2013

Dont get her back. Parents willl feel that way. Esp good paretns and good mother who feel they are destroying someone's life.

The thing is yours and your family's will be destroyed if you bring her in.

think of your sister marriage before taking any steps

deepak (Web designer)     07 May 2013

ragz hyder

Sir,

I have waited for a month but her parent did not call me or my parent. But she call and msg me to ask me to come her house, but i am little confuse. That there might be some trap. I am the elder son in my family if i get hurt then my mom will die. My mother is very emotional she ask me daily, that did she call you, coz true parents don't want to destroy his own son's family. And my little sister is very innocent, she never reply to anyone.

After her brothers threat, still i have not file any complaint against him. Should i file a complaint or should i ask her for divorce coz my mother is touching 58yrs so i don't want that she will be doing work. I want my mom to take rest.

(Guest)
Originally posted by : deepak

Hello seniors,

My wife has gone to their parents house 30 days back. I have drop her there, coz she is attempting to sucide. So i have take her to her

parents house and tell everything to them.

Situation was she is not give respect to my parents and family. She will fight with my mom and little sister in my absence and at night she

tell me the half truth and try to put all the blame on my parents. I handle her and support her in all the manners, but she is not bad all the times. She is short temperd. I always think that everything will be fine but after few days situation will same.

In this situtation Every time she call her parents to take her home and her parent do the same thing every time. They not call me or my family to ask the situation, just come and take her.

I always try to keep this relation ship active and want to settle every thing.

I never beat her, i loved here but she love her family then me.
She have prblem with my little sister and now we are planing for here marriage, but she is not ready to understand me every time i was on my

knees.

two days back she message me and i am chatting with her to tell that i am going to leave everything, she goes unconsious. Her brother call me and abuse me and threating me that he will kill me and her mom also call me and abuse me.

I have her brother and mom call recording.

First file a complaint against that brother.  Let the first blow be from your side.  This will help a lot in your future cases and legal battle.

Can i file a complaint against her family. Coz i am the single erner person in my family if i get murderd then who will handle my family.

Now I am totally fed up with her and her parents, and I don't want to live together and she and her parents also shows the same feelings from

their side. My parents are innocent and we don't have any kind of persons known regarding these type of issues and they are under mental

depression.

1) I have few recording of her call where she regret my proposel to live together.
2) If they go under legal actions, what all the ways they treat me and my parents.
3) How should I proceed to take the divorce, and want my parents safe?

My parents are thinking to have one more time of getogether discussion with them, But I am worry about if she will attampt suicide to my place.

Please its urgent.

deepak (Web designer)     20 May 2013

Thanks for your suggestions

deepak (Web designer)     20 May 2013

Sir,

Now my wife is calling me and speaking with me in normal way. She is expressing her love and want me to meet her.

What should i do?

Is there any risk to meet her alone?.

Plz suggest

(Guest)
Originally posted by : deepak

Sir,

Now my wife is calling me and speaking with me in normal way. She is expressing her love and want me to meet her.

What should i do?

Is there any risk to meet her alone?.

Plz suggest

It could be a trap, be careful.

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     21 May 2013

1.    Search for marriage counselor and jointly seek help from professional for improving marriage relationships if there is possibility to save a marriage.

2.    File a general diary application (i.e. report of information) to local police stating you should not be held liable for any un-towed happening in matrimony relationships and mention crisply in 1 page of your application chain of such threats with date and what you did to control the situation as a husband and seek help from police.

3.    Constant threat of suicide are grounds for mental cruelty to spouse and hence divorce may be asked but wordings in petition should be professionaly drafted.

4.    When offer to meet is in the air always meet other spouse but in a neutral place controlling emotions and always accompanied by close neutral family members and may record such sessions. Never seek any written assusrances in such meetings.

5.    Search for an advocate in your jurisdiction found via reference and privately discuss events and hire his services on retainership basis as safety.

6.    Invest time in reading past similar discussions in Family Law forum including Criminal and Civil Law forums and make handy notes as your situation (means the three questions at the end of your brief that you asked) is similarly discussed number of times here in past.

Reformist !!! (Other)     21 May 2013

It could be a well laid trap....Dont trust her anymore....she may later say that she tried to convince u on phone but u kept on threatening. Do not pick her calls also

satya prakash (Clerk)     23 May 2013

Wife or her family trying to send her to Husbands house, but crpc 125 is in progress but if husband & his family getting threatening is it possible Husband can go with parents file Application at commissioners office in native of husband where wife also resides in same city saying they are getting threatening for life?

If application can be given is it possible that husband can use application copy as proof in city where he works incase in-laws & wife find out any illegal way to enter in husbands house where he works?

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     29 September 2013

try peaceful solution

Adv. Neha ( )     29 September 2013

Better go for MCD

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register