LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

KCR (.)     17 February 2010

Seperated for 4 yrs-KCR

I have applied for divorce in 2006 and after repeated counciling and reconciliation of our case from both the laywers i am still on the stands demanding for my divorce but the gal disagreed to sign the papers and its now 2010 and i still have no clue of whats the fate of my case, presently i live abroad and its extremely difficult for me to move up and down and a costly affair to be in constant touch to know the progress. The reason for seeking divorce are compactability issues, sucide attempt by the gal, demands on money and inlaws interference. The reason from the gals side for not signing the documents are society and child. She has approached me many times pleding that she has realised her mistakes and its my past experience which stops me from considedring her words.The decision to apply for the divorce was not immediately after few incidents, i have given enough time for the matrimony to last but worst circumstanses and cruel behavior prompted me to apply and get rid of the wed lock. Pl tell me a legal way to come out of the issue and pl answer my quires mentioned below.

·         If at all there is a possibility under what sections and proceeding can i take this case forward?

·         Is there a possibility for me to get my divorce with out my presence as i live abroad?

·         Is there a legal document from the court given for seperated as we dont live together from 2006?

·         If suppose i come down to India with in how many days will i be able to close the case as it helps me plan my leave?

·         If at all i need to start fresh should i get any kind of consent from the current lawyer will it be a hindrance for me to approach a new lawyer?

·         As i chart this mail in the feb when is the court likely to close for the summer vacation?

·         If closed for vacation will i be still able to proceed the case or get my divorce?

As I have no technical knowledge can some one really guide me with the above quires answered. If you need any additional information on my case pl feel free and i shall come out with answer nearest to the facts.

I request and appreciate my quires answered for me to have bright future.

Learning

1 Replies

Raj Kumar Makkad (Adv P & H High Court Chandigarh)     19 February 2010

I do agree with Harsh.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register