Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Paras Leishangthem   02 March 2019

Seeking legal proceedings to get justice against an association

Respected Experts

I am a small business person who runs school van. But recently an association of school student transport has threatened me not to carry any students until or unless I became their members and accept the permissible monthly fare for the students... There has been so many unnecessary rules in their list of rules and regulations...

I never crossed their zero km fare, instead it's quite less than what the association has made mandatory for every parents and pretty much comfortable for the poor parents.

Moreover they haven't allowed my vehicle for being an EECO Van instead of Omni van which the association says is a must for every van drivers...

I thought of registering a complain against the association at police station under the constitutional remedies but before that I want myself to be aware of any legal proceedings...

I believe our respected Experts would advise me of follow-up legal proceedings. So that I could live a happy and rightful citizen of a democratic India.

Thank you

Learning

1 Replies

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     03 March 2019

You may seek a permanent and mandatory injunction against the Association if you are unwilling to join it.

However, it would be in your interest in the long run, if you may reconsider joining the association.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register