Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Tanuja Bhatnagar - DRF (Working Chairperson Democratic Rights Forum (DRF) [Foundation for Social Justice and Constitutional Awareness for Trial of Public Service] - Founder President : Ram Samudre *Email: drf.india@gmail.com *Ph.9322246333)     18 November 2012

Rti - public info officer pm office saying 500 words only

APPLICATION FOR INFORMATION UNDER RTI ACT 2005

(21 Check-Points on Public Servants of People of India)

November, 2012

Working Chairperson, Democratic Rights Forum (DRF)

Wenden Avenue, MITRA 111/9-10, Matunga (West), Mumbai-400019

Email: drf.india@gmail.com Ph. 865 226 3111 / 93 222 46 333.

To:   Shri K. Salil Kumar,

Central Public Information Officer,

Secretariat of the Prime Minister, South Block, New Delhi- 110 011.

Sub:        

Refreming of application dated 3rd November, 2012 for Information under RTI Act 2005 and submission of fresh applications as per advise of CPIO/PM’s Office.

Ref:

Your letter No. RTI/4846/2012-PMR dated 08 November, 2012.

(Copy enclosed)

Please refer your letter, under reference, which is received on 17.11.2012, in reply to my application dated 3rd November, 2012 which I had sent for some information on implementation of establishment and disciplinary rules and working of public servants of secretariat of the Prime Minister as what the monitory benefits they are receiving for what the work they are doing and how the public money is being expensed on functions of the office.

2.         You have stated and referred that;

(i)                 para 3 of (Application Fee) of Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions (Department of Personnel and Training) notification dated 31.07.2012 and informed me that, my application contain more than 500 words therefore to prioritize the issues and reframe the application.

(ii)               the information sought by me is scattered with more than one other PUBLIC AUTHORITY, therefore, my application is not to be transferred to another PUBLIC AUTHORITY under section 6 (3) of RTI Act 2005.

In this regard please note that I have sent same application to all the Ministries/Secretariats but none other has replied like the reply given by you as you are trying to hide the information under one pretext or the other whereas most of them are trying to provide the requisite informationइसे ही कहते हैं, दिया तले अँधेरा और अंधेर नगरी चौपट राजा”,  यह है सच्चाई इस देश के गरीब नागरिकों के दुर्भाग्य की.

3.         According to your advice I have reframed my application in separate 21 items;

(i)                 EACH WITHIN 500 WORDS WITH Rs.10/- FEES FOR EACH ITEM in the form of Indian Postal Orders payable to the ACCOUNTS OFFICER OF THE CONCERNED PUBLIC AUTHORITY OF THE SECRETARIAT OF THE PRIME MINISTER.

(ii)               Sending plus 21 copies of this application to you since on the portal https://pmindia.gov.in/pmsoffice.php?nodeid=100&showTab=rti only your name is shown as the link officer / Central Public Information Officer in the Secretariat of the Prime Minister, as a common citizen I do not know that who are the public authorities of the secretariat of the Prime Minister those are concerned in dealing with these issues, so that you can now easily forward one copy to the concerned public authority of the Secretariat of the Prime Minister, as appended below;

TO

ITEM NO.

IPO NO.

Concerned Public Authority of

the Secretariat of the Prime Minister

OOF 633202

OOF 633203

OOF 633204

OOF 633205

OOF 633206

OOF 633207

OOF 633208

OOF 633209

OOF 633210

OOF 633211

OOF 633212

OOF 633213

OOF 633214

OOF 633215

OOF 633216

OOF 633217

OOF 633218

OOF 633219

OOF 633220

OOF 633221

OOF 633222

I, Ms. Tanuja Bhatnagar, as a citizen of India, require some information under RTI Act 2005 on following 21 CHECK-POINTS ON PUBLIC SERVANTS OF PEOPLE OF INDIA

Please give me,

(i)                 Computerized copy of internet pages in the form of Diskettes(CD) wherein the information, as prescribed in 21 following items, is updated and also provide web-address on which the same is being updated

(ii)               In case the requisite information is not being made available on internet, please give the certified zerox copies of the same.  The information is required year-wise for the period of five years i.e. 2007 to 2011. Please also give information for the half year period of 2012 i.e. from January 2012 to June 2012;

Item No. 1 – Within 500 words

IPO NO. OOF 633202

As per sub-section (2) of Section 4 of RTI Act 2005; it shall be a constant endeavour of every public authority to take steps in accordance with the requirements of clause (b) of sub-section (1) to provide as much information suo motu to the public at regular intervals through various means of communications, including internet, so that public have minimum resort to the use of this Act to obtain information.

The following information is required in this regard:

Please give me certified computerized copy of Internet pages wherein the information as per section 4 of RTI Act 2005 has been published.  Please give the information in the form of Diskette (CD).  Please also mention the website address at which the information has been published.

Item No. 2 – Within 500 words

IPO NO. OOF 633203

As per sub-section (3) of section 4 of RTI Act 2005; for the purposes of sub-section (1), every information shall be disseminated widely and in such form and manner which is easily accessible to the public and as per sub-section (4); all material shall be disseminated taking into consideration the cost effectiveness, local language and the most effective method of communication in that local area and the information should be easily accessible, to the extent possible in electronic format with the concerned Public Information Officer, available free or at such cost of the medium or the print cost price as may be prescribed.  For the purposes of sub-sections (3) and (4), “disseminated” means making known or communicated the information to the public through notice boards, newspapers, public announcements, media broadcasts, the internet or any other means, including inspection of offices of any public authority.

Please give me certified copies of records showing as to where this information has been communicated to the public through notice boards, newspapers, public announcements, media broadcasts, the internet or any other means.  Please also mention the website address at which the information has been published.

Item No. 3 – Within 500 words

IPO NO.

OOF 633204

It has been instructed by the Government that all the public servants of Ministry / Secretariat including staff & secretaries should record their presence / in-out time in Card Punching System / Biometric System regularly.  The following information is required in this regard:

(i)                 Orders / circulars / instructions issued by the government for recording presence / in-out time in Card Punching System / Biometric System by public servants who are posted / working in this Ministry / Secretariat / office.

(ii)               Data records of Biometric Attendance Management System (Card Punching Records) of all the public servants.  In case the same are not made available / connected on internet, Please give me computerised copy on Diskette (CD).

(iii)             Leave records of the public servants who remained absent or on leave and their salary statements showing deduction / recoveries for the days of absent.

(iv)             Records of monthly salary showing all allowances and deductions / recoveries, passed to the public servants.  Please also give records of any other payments made to the public servants other than monthly salary such as re-imbursement of medical bills, educational fees etc.

(v)               Records of deductions in monthly salary of defaulter public servants who reported office late after stipulated office working time and / or left the office before stipulated office working time.

(vi)             Records of departmental disciplinary action against defaulter public servants who reported office late after stipulated office working time and / or left the office before stipulated office working time.

Item No. 4 – Within 500 words

IPO NO.

OOF 633205

Please give me certified copy of circular issued for holidays for the years 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012.

Item No. 5 – Within 500 words

IPO NO.

OOF 633206

(i)                 Orders and related file noting issued for work distribution with the names and designation of all public servants.

(ii)               Records of correspondence viz. letters and related file noting wherever the justification submitted and approval given by the competent authority for sanction of the posts.

Item No. 6 – Within 500 words

IPO NO.

OOF 633207

Please give me certified copies of the orders / letters, if the same are not available on Internet,  by which the public servants were specially during the period of Parliament sessions;

(i)                 called in office on holidays.  Please also give me certified copies of records of compensatory off, if any, given to public servants in lieu of their presence on holidays.

(ii)               detained in office after stipulated normal working time.  Please also give me certified copies of records of concessions, if any, given to public servants in lieu of their detention after stipulated normal working time.

(iii)             called in office before stipulated normal working time.  Please also give me certified copies of records of concessions, if any, given to public servants in lieu of such call in office before stipulated normal working time.

Item No. 7 – Within 500 words

IPO NO.

OOF 633208

Please give me certified copies of the orders / letters, if the same are not available on Internet, by which the public servants were;

(i)                 called in office on holidays for any reasons other than the period of parliament sessions. Please also give me certified copies of records of compensatory off, if any, given to public servants in lieu of their presence on holidays.

(ii)               detained in office after stipulated normal working time for any reasons other than the period of parliament sessions. Please also give me certified copies of records of concessions, if any, given to public servants in lieu of their detention after stipulated normal working time.

(iii)             called in office before stipulated normal working time for any reasons other than the period of parliament sessions. Please also give me certified copies of records of concessions, if any, given to public servants in lieu of such call in office before stipulated normal working time.

(iv)             Please give me certified copies of all file notings / documents / record whenever disciplinary action have been initiated against defaulter public servants for misuse of office premises for personal affairs by unauthorised presence (without written and justified orders) in office premises beyond the stipulated working time;

(a) on holidays

(b) after stipulated normal working time

(c) before stipulated normal working time

Item No. 8 – Within 500 words

IPO NO.

OOF 633209

Please give me certified copies of letters / orders / circulars etc. whenever the public servants were nominated / sent for examination duties / election duties / census duties etc. other than their regular assigned job.

Item No. 9 – Within 500 words

IPO NO.

OOF 633210

I want to know the rules and present position of implementation of the same regarding tenure of posting at a work place and / or on a post.  The following information is required in this regard:

(i)                 Rules / Orders / circulars / instructions issued by the government and followed by this Ministry/Secretariat/office regarding tenure of posting of public servants at a work place and / or on the same post.

(ii)               Orders and related file noting by which the public servants are posted in this Ministry/Secretariat/office.

(iii)             Orders and related file noting by which the public servants have been transferred out of this Ministry/Secretariat/office.

(iv)             List of public servants who are continuing on the same post and / or at same place even after the period of their tenure is over.  Please also give the copies of orders / letters / file noting / correspondence made for their detention, if any.

(v)               List of public servants who are transferred from a post and / or from a place before completion of their tenure.  Please give the copies of orders / letters / file noting / correspondence in this regard.

(vi)             Documents / details showing names of defaulter public servants and departmental disciplinary action against the beneficiary public servants who have broken the conditions.

Item No. 10 – Within 500 words

IPO NO.

OOF 633211

I want to know the rules and present position of implementation of the same regarding posting of public servants on deputationThe following information is required in this regard:

(i)                 Rules / Orders / circulars / instructions issued by the government and followed by this Ministry/Secretariat regarding posting of public servants on deputation.

(ii)               Orders and related file noting by which the public servants are posted on deputation.

(iii)             List of public servants who are continuing on deputation even after the period of their tenure is over.  Please also give the copies of orders / letters / file noting / correspondence made for their detention even after their tenure is over, if any.

(iv)             List of public servants whose deputation is turned down before completion of their tenure.  Please give the copies of orders / letters / file noting / correspondence in this regard.

(v)               Documents / details showing names of defaulter public servants and departmental disciplinary action against the beneficiary public servants who have broken the conditions.

Item No. 11 – Within 500 words

IPO NO.

OOF 633212

(i)                 Order / Rulings / Circulars / letters issued by the Government regarding submission of declaration / information of movable & immovable property own by the public servants, which are being followed in this regard.

(ii)               Statements submitted by the public servants of this Ministry / Secretariat / office regarding declaration / information of movable & immovable Property they own.

(iii)             List of public servants who have not submitted their statement of declaration of movable & immovable Property they own.

(iv)             Records of departmental disciplinary action taken against public servants who have not submitted their statement of declaration of movable & immovable Property they own.

(It is mandatory for every public servant to submit periodical statement of immovable property they own and the same is falls under clause (f) of section 2 of the RTI Act 2005.  It is to note that neither such statements which are submitted to the Government’s record are not a third party information nor restricted under the provisions of section 8 of this Act.  This information is most important in the aspect of the integrity of the public servants toward service to the people of the nation as to whether their public servants on the responsible and powerful posts own the property within the balance of their earning & expenses or more than their earning from the known sources as in that case the people of this democratic nation can take necessary legal action against the defaulter public servants.)

Item No. 12 – Within 500 words

IPO NO.

OOF 633213

(i)                 Rules / circulars / instructions / orders / letters and related file noting regarding conditions / eligibility criteria regarding on official duty tours by public servants by AIR / roadways / trains including in India and abroad.

(ii)               Statements / documents / records showing details of expenses occurred for ON-DUTY / OFFICIAL traveling performed by public servants by AIR / roadways / trains including in India and abroad.

(iii)             Tour Report submitted by public servants who have performed ON-DUTY / OFFICIAL traveling by AIR / roadways / trains including in India and abroad.

(iv)             Orders / File notings / correspondence letters made for justification and approval obtained / given for official tours.

(v)               Documents / details showing names of defaulter public servants and departmental disciplinary action against the beneficiary public servants who have broken the conditions.

Item No. 13 – Within 500 words

IPO NO.

OOF 633214

(i)                 List / orders / letters showing status of allotment of vehicles / staff cars provided to public servants for their official / personal use.

(ii)               Rules / circulars / instructions / orders / letters and related file noting regarding conditions / eligibility criteria for allotment of staff car individually to public servants for their official and / or personal use.

(iii)             Rules / circulars / instructions / orders / letters and related file noting regarding conditions / eligibility criteria for permissible limit of expenses on fuel and maintenance on Government account for official vehicles allotted to public servants individually for their official and / or personal use.

(iv)             Rules / circulars / instructions / orders / letters and related file noting regarding conditions / eligibility criteria for use of lamp on official vehicles allotted to public servants individually for their official and / or personal use.

(v)               Driver’s Log Book of each & every vehicles.

(vi)             Documents / details showing expenses occurred on fuel and maintenance for each vehicle.

(vii)           Documents / details of disposal of scrap vehicles / staff cars provided individually to public servants for their official / personal use.

(viii)         Documents / details showing names of defaulter public servants and departmental disciplinary action against the beneficiary public servants who have broken the conditions.

Item No. 14 – Within 500 words

IPO NO.

OOF 633215

(i)                 List / orders / letters showing status of allotment of official mobile telephones and landline telephone provided individually to public servants for their official / personal use including at their residence, if any.

(ii)               Rules / circulars / instructions / orders / letters and related file noting regarding conditions / eligibility criteria for allotment of official mobile telephones, landline telephone, internet provided individually to public servants for their official and / or personal use including at their residence, if any.

(iii)             Rules / circulars / instructions / orders / letters and related file noting regarding conditions / eligibility criteria for permissible limit of expenses on Government account for official mobile telephones, landline telephone, internet provided individually to public servants for their individual and / or personal use including at their residence, if any.

(iv)             Documents / details showing expenses occurred on official mobile telephones, landline telephone, internet provided individually in each case including at their residence, if any.

(v)               Documents / details of disposal of scrap official mobile telephones, landline telephone, internet provided individually in each case including at their residence, if any.

(vi)             Documents / details showing names of defaulter public servants and departmental disciplinary action against the beneficiary public servants who have broken the conditions.

Item No. 15 – Within 500 words

IPO NO.

OOF 633216

(i)                 List / orders / letters showing status of allotment of official Computer / Laptop / i-pod or any other gadgets provided individually to public servants for their official / personal use including at their residence, if any.

(ii)               Rules / circulars / instructions / orders / letters and related file noting regarding conditions / eligibility criteria for allotment of official Computer / Laptop / i-pod or any other gadgets provided individually to public servants for their official / personal use including at their residence, if any.

(iii)             Rules / circulars / instructions / orders / letters and related file noting regarding conditions / eligibility criteria for permissible limit of expenses on official Computer / Laptop / i-pod or any other gadgets provided individually to public servants for their official / personal use including at their residence, if any.

(iv)             Documents / details showing expenses occurred on purchase and maintenance on official Computer / Laptop / i-pod or any other gadgets provided individually to public servants for their official / personal use including at their residence, if any.

(v)               Documents / details of disposal of scrap official Computer / Laptop / i-pod or any other gadgets provided individually to public servants for their official / personal use including at their residence, if any.

Item No. 16 – Within 500 words

IPO NO.

OOF 633217

(i)                 List / orders / letters showing status of allotment of official Chambers to allot individually to public servants for their official / personal use.

(ii)               Rules / circulars / instructions / orders / letters and related file noting regarding conditions / eligibility criteria for allotment of official Chambers to allot individually to public servants for their official / personal use.

(iii)             Rules / circulars / instructions / orders / letters and related file noting regarding conditions / eligibility criteria for permissible limit of expenses on air-conditioners, interior set-up including carpet and furniture for official Chambers allotted individually to public servants for their official / personal use including if such facilities provided on official account at their residence.

(iv)             Documents / details showing expenses occurred on purchase and maintenance on air-conditioners & electricity, interior set-up including carpet and furniture for official Chambers allotted individually to public servants for their official / personal use including if such facilities provided on official account at their residence.

(v)               Documents / details of disposal of scrap air-conditioners, interior set-up including carpet and furniture of official Chambers allotted individually to public servants for their official / personal use including if such facilities provided on official account at their residence.

Item No. 17 – Within 500 words

IPO NO.

OOF 633218

(i)                 Rules / circulars / instructions / orders / letters and related file noting regarding conditions / eligibility criteria for expenses on tea, coffee, snacks, lunch, dinner, purchase of crockery etc. during meetings held by public servants.

(ii)               Rules / circulars / instructions / orders / letters and related file noting regarding conditions / eligibility criteria for permissible limit of expenses on tea, coffee, snacks, lunch, dinner, purchase of crockery etc. during meetings held by public servants.

(iii)             Documents / details showing expenses occurred on tea, coffee, snacks, lunch, dinner, purchase of crockery etc. during meetings held by public servants.

(iv)             Documents / details of disposal of scrap crockery purchased by public servants on account of their official use.

Item No. 18 – Within 500 words

IPO NO.

OOF 633219

(i)                 Rules / circulars / instructions / orders / letters and related file noting regarding conditions / eligibility criteria for allotment of stationary for public servants for their individual official use.

(ii)               Rules / circulars / instructions / orders / letters and related file noting regarding conditions / eligibility criteria for permissible limit of expenses on stationary for public servants for their individual official use.

(iii)             Documents / details showing expenses occurred on stationary for public servants for their individual official use.

(iv)             Documents / details of disposal of scrap stationary allotted to public servants for their individual official use.

Item No. 19 – Within 500 words

IPO NO.

OOF 633220

(i)                 Rules / circulars / instructions / orders / letters and related file noting regarding conditions / eligibility criteria for provision of loans such as housing loan, vehicle loan etc. to public servants.

(ii)               Documents / details showing details of beneficiary public servants to whom such loans are sanctioned as indicated in sub-item (i) above.

(iii)             Documents / details showing names of defaulter public servants and departmental disciplinary action against the beneficiary public servants who have broken the conditions of any such loan.

Item No. 20 – Within 500 words

IPO NO.

OOF 633221

(i)                 Rules / circulars / instructions / orders / letters and related file noting regarding conditions / eligibility criteria for allotment of Government quarters / residence to public servants.

(ii)               Documents / details showing details of beneficiary public servants to whom such Government quarters / residence are allotted.

(iii)             Documents / details showing details of defaulter beneficiary public servants to whom such Government quarters / residence are allotted.

Item No. 21 – Within 500 words

IPO NO.

OOF 633222

(i)                 Rules / circulars / instructions / orders / letters and related file noting regarding working time of this Ministry/Secretariat/office.

(ii)               Rules / circulars / instructions / orders / letters and related file noting regarding opening & closing of office premises of this Ministry/Secretariat/office.

(iii)             Records of custodian regarding opening & closing time of office premised of this Ministry/Secretariat/office.

(iv)             Rules / circulars / instructions / orders / letters and related file noting regarding regulation of public entrance in the office premises of this Ministry/Secretariat and protocol followed by the public servants who are posted on reception desk/office/counter while dealing with the visitor people of India.

I am ready to pay all required charges as per provision as I am not in BPL category.

Please send the information by speed post to avoid delay. I may also be contacted / informed on my mobile phone no. 865 226 3111 / 93 222 46 333.

Place: Mumbai. (Maharashtra).                                            (Ms. Tanuja Bhatnagar)

Date :          November, 2012                                                 SIGNATURE OF APPLICANT

Enclosed: 21 IPOs as stated above.

Learning

5 Replies

dr g balakrishnan (advocate/counsel supreme court)     19 November 2012

mdm, pls scan your appln which you sent to CIO PMO that may help me to properly advice you.. adv dr g balkrihnan advocate (Original side)Bombay high court/ counsel supreme cout... rapidanalysts@gmail.com

Tanuja Bhatnagar - DRF (Working Chairperson Democratic Rights Forum (DRF) [Foundation for Social Justice and Constitutional Awareness for Trial of Public Service] - Founder President : Ram Samudre *Email: drf.india@gmail.com *Ph.9322246333)     02 December 2012

APPLICATION FOR INFORMATION UNDER RTI ACT 2005

(21 Check-Points on Public Servants of People of India)

30th November, 2012

Working Chairperson, Democratic Rights Forum (DRF)

Email: drf.india@gmail.com  Ph. 865 226 3111 / 93 222 46 333.

To:   Shri K. J. Sibichan,

Central Public Information Officer,

Cabinet Secretariat, Government of India,

Rashtrapati Bhavan,

New Delhi- 110 004.

Sub:        

Reframing of application dated 3rd November, 2012 for Information under RTI Act 2005 and submission of fresh applications as per advice of CPIO/Cabinet Secretariat of GOI.

Ref:

Your letter No. F-12015/645/2012-RTI dated 20th November, 2012.

(Copy enclosed)

Please refer your letter, under reference, which is received on 17.11.2012, in reply to my application dated 3rd November, 2012 which I had sent for some information on implementation of establishment and disciplinary rules and working of public servants of cabinet secretariat as what the monitory benefits they are receiving for what the work they are doing and how the public money is being expensed on functions of the office.

2.         You have provided information in regard of items no. 1 and 2 only and for other items you have stated and referred that; “Instructions issued by the Department of Personnel and Training vide O.M. No. 10/2/2008-IR dated 12.6.2008. In Para 3 (iii) of the O.M. it has been clarified that if the information being sought is scattered with more than public authorities, the applicant is required to make applications to the concerned public authorities in this regard”.

In this regard please note that I have sent same application to all the Ministries/Secretariats addressing to the Public Information Officer of the Ministry/Secretariat but none other has replied like the reply given by you as you are trying to hide the information under one pretext or the other whereas most of them are trying to provide the requisite informationइसे ही कहते हैं, दिया तले अँधेरा और अंधेर नगरी चौपट राजा”,  यह है सच्चाई इस देश के गरीब नागरिकों के दुर्भाग्य की.

3.         According to your advice I have reframed my application in separate 19 items as all the information sought is regarding public servants working in the office of Cabinet Secretariat and sending plus 19 copies of this application to you are a Public Information Officer in the Cabinet Secretariat, EACH WITH Rs.10/- FEES FOR EACH ITEM in the form of Indian Postal Orders, as a common citizen I do not know that who are the public authorities of the Cabinet secretariat those are concerned in dealing with these issues, so that you can now easily forward one copy to the concerned public authority of the Cabinet Secretariat

TO

ITEM NO.

IPO NO.

the Cabinet Secretariat

Already replied by you vide letter dt.20.11.2012.

the Cabinet Secretariat

Already replied by you vide letter dt.20.11.2012.

the Cabinet Secretariat

OOF 633202

the Cabinet Secretariat

OOF 633203

the Cabinet Secretariat

OOF 633204

the Cabinet Secretariat

OOF 633205

the Cabinet Secretariat

OOF 633206

the Cabinet Secretariat

OOF 633207

the Cabinet Secretariat

OOF 633208

the Cabinet Secretariat

OOF 633209

the Cabinet Secretariat

OOF 633210

the Cabinet Secretariat

OOF 633211

the Cabinet Secretariat

OOF 633212

the Cabinet Secretariat

OOF 633213

the Cabinet Secretariat

OOF 633214

the Cabinet Secretariat

OOF 633215

the Cabinet Secretariat

OOF 633216

the Cabinet Secretariat

OOF 633217

the Cabinet Secretariat

OOF 633218

the Cabinet Secretariat

OOF 633219

the Cabinet Secretariat

OOF 633220

I, Ms. Tanuja Bhatnagar, as a citizen of India, require some information under RTI Act 2005 on following 21 CHECK-POINTS ON PUBLIC SERVANTS OF PEOPLE OF INDIAPlease give me,

(i)                 Computerized copy of internet pages in the form of Diskettes(CD) wherein the information, as prescribed in 21 following items, is updated and also provide web-address on which the same is being updated.  In case the requisite information is not being made available on internet, please give the certified zerox copies of the same. 

(ii)               The information is required year-wise for the period of five years i.e. 2007 to 2011. Please also give information for the half year period of 2012 i.e. from January 2012 to June 2012;

Item No. 1

- NA -

As per sub-section (2) of Section 4 of RTI Act 2005; it shall be a constant endeavour of every public authority to take steps in accordance with the requirements of clause (b) of sub-section (1) to provide as much information suo motu to the public at regular intervals through various means of communications, including internet, so that public have minimum resort to the use of this Act to obtain information.

Please give me certified computerized copy of Internet pages wherein the information as per section 4 of RTI Act 2005 has been published.  Please give the information in the form of Diskette (CD).  Please also mention the website address at which the information has been published.

Item No. 2

- NA  -

As per sub-section (3) of section 4 of RTI Act 2005; for the purposes of sub-section (1), every information shall be disseminated widely and in such form and manner which is easily accessible to the public and as per sub-section (4); all material shall be disseminated taking into consideration the cost effectiveness, local language and the most effective method of communication in that local area and the information should be easily accessible, to the extent possible in electronic format with the concerned Public Information Officer, available free or at such cost of the medium or the print cost price as may be prescribed.  For the purposes of sub-sections (3) and (4), “disseminated” means making known or communicated the information to the public through notice boards, newspapers, public announcements, media broadcasts, the internet or any other means, including inspection of offices of any public authority.

Please give me certified copies of records showing as to where this information has been communicated to the public through notice boards, newspapers, public announcements, media broadcasts, the internet or any other means.  Please also mention the website address at which the information has been published.

Item No. 3

IPO NO.

OOF 633202

It has been instructed by the Government that all the public servants of Ministry / Secretariat including staff & secretaries should record their presence / in-out time in Card Punching System / Biometric System regularly.  The following information is required in this regard:

(i)                 Orders / circulars / instructions issued by the government for recording presence / in-out time in Card Punching System / Biometric System by public servants who are posted / working in this Ministry / Secretariat / office.

(ii)               Data records of Biometric Attendance Management System (Card Punching Records) of all the public servants.  In case the same are not made available / connected on internet, Please give me computerised copy on Diskette (CD).

(i)                 Leave records of the public servants who remained absent or on leave and their salary statements showing deduction / recoveries for the days of absent.

(ii)               Records of monthly salary showing all allowances and deductions / recoveries, passed to the public servants.  Please also give records of any other payments made to the public servants other than monthly salary such as re-imbursement of medical bills, educational fees etc.

(iii)             Records of deductions in monthly salary of defaulter public servants who reported office late after stipulated office working time and / or left the office before stipulated office working time.

(iv)             Records of departmental disciplinary action against defaulter public servants who reported office late after stipulated office working time and / or left the office before stipulated office working time.

Item No. 4

IPO NO.

OOF 633203

Please give me certified copy of circular issued for holidays for the years 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012.

Item No. 5

IPO NO.

OOF 633204

(i)                 Orders and related file noting issued for work distribution with the names and designation of all public servants.

(ii)               Records of correspondence viz. letters and related file noting wherever the justification submitted and approval given by the competent authority for sanction of the posts.

Item No. 6

IPO NO.

OOF 633205

Please give me certified copies of the orders / letters, if the same are not available on Internet,  by which the public servants were specially during the period of Parliament sessions;

(i)                 called in office on holidays.  Please also give me certified copies of records of compensatory off, if any, given to public servants in lieu of their presence on holidays.

(ii)               detained in office after stipulated normal working time.  Please also give me certified copies of records of concessions, if any, given to public servants in lieu of their detention after stipulated normal working time.

(iii)             called in office before stipulated normal working time.  Please also give me certified copies of records of concessions, if any, given to public servants in lieu of such call in office before stipulated normal working time.

Item No. 7

IPO NO.

OOF 633206

Please give me certified copies of the orders / letters, if the same are not available on Internet, by which the public servants were;

(i)                 called in office on holidays for any reasons other than the period of parliament sessions. Please also give me certified copies of records of compensatory off, if any, given to public servants in lieu of their presence on holidays.

(ii)               detained in office after stipulated normal working time for any reasons other than the period of parliament sessions. Please also give me certified copies of records of concessions, if any, given to public servants in lieu of their detention after stipulated normal working time.

(iii)             called in office before stipulated normal working time for any reasons other than the period of parliament sessions. Please also give me certified copies of records of concessions, if any, given to public servants in lieu of such call in office before stipulated normal working time.

(iv)             Please give me certified copies of all file notings / documents / record whenever disciplinary action have been initiated against defaulter public servants for misuse of office premises for personal affairs by unauthorised presence (without written and justified orders) in office premises beyond the stipulated working time;

(a) on holidays

(b) after stipulated normal working time

(c) before stipulated normal working time

Item No. 8

IPO NO.

OOF 633207

Please give me certified copies of letters / orders / circulars etc. whenever the public servants were nominated / sent for examination duties / election duties / census duties etc. other than their regular assigned job.

Item No. 9

IPO NO.

OOF 633208

I want to know the rules and present position of implementation of the same regarding tenure of posting at a work place and / or on a post.  The following information is required in this regard:

(i)                 Rules / Orders / circulars / instructions issued by the government and followed by this Ministry/Secretariat/office regarding tenure of posting of public servants at a work place and / or on the same post.

(ii)               Orders and related file noting by which the public servants are posted in this Ministry/Secretariat/office.

(iii)             Orders and related file noting by which the public servants have been transferred out of this Ministry/Secretariat/office.

(iv)             List of public servants who are continuing on the same post and / or at same place even after the period of their tenure is over.  Please also give the copies of orders / letters / file noting / correspondence made for their detention, if any.

(v)               List of public servants who are transferred from a post and / or from a place before completion of their tenure.  Please give the copies of orders / letters / file noting / correspondence in this regard.

Item No. 10

IPO NO.

OOF 633209

I want to know the rules and present position of implementation of the same regarding posting of public servants on deputationThe following information is required in this regard:

(i)                 Rules / Orders / circulars / instructions issued by the government and followed by this Ministry/Secretariat regarding posting of public servants on deputation.

(ii)               Orders and related file noting by which the public servants are posted on deputation.

(iii)             List of public servants who are continuing on deputation even after the period of their tenure is over.  Please also give the copies of orders / letters / file noting / correspondence made for their detention even after their tenure is over, if any.

(iv)             List of public servants whose deputation is turned down before completion of their tenure.  Please give the copies of orders / letters / file noting / correspondence in this regard.

Item No. 11

IPO NO.

OOF 633210

(i)                 Order / Rulings / Circulars / letters issued by the Government regarding submission of declaration / information of movable & immovable property own by the public servants, which are being followed in this regard.

(ii)               Statements submitted by the public servants of this Ministry / Secretariat / office regarding declaration / information of movable & immovable Property they own.

(iii)             List of public servants who have not submitted their statement of declaration of movable & immovable Property they own.

(iv)             Records of departmental disciplinary action taken against public servants who have not submitted their statement of declaration of movable & immovable Property they own.

(It is mandatory for every public servant to submit periodical statement of immovable property they own and the same is falls under clause (f) of section 2 of the RTI Act 2005.  It is to note that neither such statements which are submitted to the Government’s record are not a third party information nor restricted under the provisions of section 8 of this Act.  This information is most important in the aspect of the integrity of the public servants toward service to the people of the nation as to whether their public servants on the responsible and powerful posts own the property within the balance of their earning & expenses or more than their earning from the known sources as in that case the people of this democratic nation can take necessary legal action against the defaulter public servants.)

Item No. 12

IPO NO.

OOF 633211

(i)                 Rules / circulars / instructions / orders / letters and related file noting regarding conditions / eligibility criteria regarding on official duty tours by public servants by AIR / roadways / trains including in India and abroad.

(ii)               Statements / documents / records showing details of expenses occurred for ON-DUTY / OFFICIAL traveling performed by public servants by AIR / roadways / trains including in India and abroad.

(iii)             Tour Report submitted by public servants who have performed ON-DUTY / OFFICIAL traveling by AIR / roadways / trains including in India and abroad.

(iv)             Orders / File notings / correspondence letters made for justification and approval obtained / given for official tours.

Item No. 13

IPO NO.

OOF 633212

(i)                 List / orders / letters showing status of allotment of vehicles / staff cars provided to public servants for their official / personal use.

(ii)               Rules / circulars / instructions / orders / letters and related file noting regarding conditions / eligibility criteria for allotment of staff car individually to public servants for their official and / or personal use.

(iii)             Rules / circulars / instructions / orders / letters and related file noting regarding conditions / eligibility criteria for permissible limit of expenses on fuel and maintenance on Government account for official vehicles allotted to public servants individually for their official and / or personal use.

(iv)             Rules / circulars / instructions / orders / letters and related file noting regarding conditions / eligibility criteria for use of lamp on official vehicles allotted to public servants individually for their official and / or personal use.

(v)               Driver’s Log Book of each & every vehicles.

(vi)             Documents / details showing expenses occurred on fuel and maintenance for each vehicle.

(vii)           Documents / details of disposal of scrap vehicles / staff cars provided individually to public servants for their official / personal use.

(viii)         Documents / details showing names of defaulter public servants and departmental disciplinary action against the beneficiary public servants who have broken the conditions.

Item No. 14

IPO NO.

OOF 633213

(i)                 List / orders / letters showing status of allotment of official mobile telephones and landline telephone provided individually to public servants for their official / personal use including at their residence, if any.

(ii)               Rules / circulars / instructions / orders / letters and related file noting regarding conditions / eligibility criteria for allotment of official mobile telephones, landline telephone, internet provided individually to public servants for their official and / or personal use including at their residence, if any.

(iii)             Rules / circulars / instructions / orders / letters and related file noting regarding conditions / eligibility criteria for permissible limit of expenses on Government account for official mobile telephones, landline telephone, internet provided individually to public servants for their individual and / or personal use including at their residence, if any.

(iv)             Documents / details showing expenses occurred on official mobile telephones, landline telephone, internet provided individually in each case including at their residence, if any.

(v)               Documents / details of disposal of scrap official mobile telephones, landline telephone, internet provided individually in each case including at their residence, if any.

Item No. 15

IPO NO.

OOF 633214

(i)                 List / orders / letters showing status of allotment of official Computer / Laptop / i-pod or any other gadgets provided individually to public servants for their official / personal use including at their residence, if any.

(ii)               Rules / circulars / instructions / orders / letters and related file noting regarding conditions / eligibility criteria for allotment of official Computer / Laptop / i-pod or any other gadgets provided individually to public servants for their official / personal use including at their residence, if any.

(iii)             Rules / circulars / instructions / orders / letters and related file noting regarding conditions / eligibility criteria for permissible limit of expenses on official Computer / Laptop / i-pod or any other gadgets provided individually to public servants for their official / personal use including at their residence, if any.

(iv)             Documents / details showing expenses occurred on purchase and maintenance on official Computer / Laptop / i-pod or any other gadgets provided individually to public servants for their official / personal use including at their residence, if any.

(v)               Documents / details of disposal of scrap official Computer / Laptop / i-pod or any other gadgets provided individually to public servants for their official / personal use including at their residence, if any.

Item No. 16

IPO NO.

OOF 633215

(i)                 List / orders / letters showing status of allotment of official Chambers to allot individually to public servants for their official / personal use.

(ii)               Rules / circulars / instructions / orders / letters and related file noting regarding conditions / eligibility criteria for allotment of official Chambers to allot individually to public servants for their official / personal use.

(iii)             Rules / circulars / instructions / orders / letters and related file noting regarding conditions / eligibility criteria for permissible limit of expenses on air-conditioners, interior set-up including carpet and furniture for official Chambers allotted individually to public servants for their official / personal use including if such facilities provided on official account at their residence.

(iv)             Documents / details showing expenses occurred on purchase and maintenance on air-conditioners & electricity, interior set-up including carpet and furniture for official Chambers allotted individually to public servants for their official / personal use including if such facilities provided on official account at their residence.

(v)               Documents / details of disposal of scrap air-conditioners, interior set-up including carpet and furniture of official Chambers allotted individually to public servants for their official / personal use including if such facilities provided on official account at their residence.

Item No. 17

IPO NO.

OOF 633216

(i)                 Rules / circulars / instructions / orders / letters and related file noting regarding conditions / eligibility criteria for expenses on tea, coffee, snacks, lunch, dinner, purchase of crockery etc. during meetings held by public servants.

(ii)               Rules / circulars / instructions / orders / letters and related file noting regarding conditions / eligibility criteria for permissible limit of expenses on tea, coffee, snacks, lunch, dinner, purchase of crockery etc. during meetings held by public servants.

(iii)             Documents / details showing expenses occurred on tea, coffee, snacks, lunch, dinner, purchase of crockery etc. during meetings held by public servants.

(iv)             Documents / details of disposal of scrap crockery purchased by public servants on account of their official use.

Item No. 18

IPO NO.

OOF 633217

(i)                 Rules / circulars / instructions / orders / letters and related file noting regarding conditions / eligibility criteria for allotment of stationary for public servants for their individual official use.

(ii)               Rules / circulars / instructions / orders / letters and related file noting regarding conditions / eligibility criteria for permissible limit of expenses on stationary for public servants for their individual official use.

(iii)             Documents / details showing expenses occurred on stationary for public servants for their individual official use.

(iv)             Documents / details of disposal of scrap stationary allotted to public servants for their individual official use.

Item No. 19

IPO NO.

OOF 633218

(i)                 Rules / circulars / instructions / orders / letters and related file noting regarding conditions / eligibility criteria for provision of loans such as housing loan, vehicle loan etc. to public servants.

(ii)               Documents / details showing details of beneficiary public servants to whom such loans are sanctioned as indicated in sub-item (i) above.

(iii)             Documents / details showing names of defaulter public servants and departmental disciplinary action against the beneficiary public servants who have broken the conditions of any such loan.

Item No. 20

IPO NO.

OOF 633219

(i)                 Rules / circulars / instructions / orders / letters and related file noting regarding conditions / eligibility criteria for allotment of Government quarters / residence to public servants.

(ii)               Documents / details showing details of beneficiary public servants to whom such Government quarters / residence are allotted.

(iii)             Documents / details showing details of defaulter beneficiary public servants to whom such Government quarters / residence are allotted.

Item No. 21

IPO NO.

OOF 633220

(i)                 Rules / circulars / instructions / orders / letters and related file noting regarding working time of this Ministry/Secretariat/office.

(ii)               Rules / circulars / instructions / orders / letters and related file noting regarding opening & closing of office premises of this Ministry/Secretariat/office.

(iii)             Records of custodian regarding opening & closing time of office premised of this Ministry/Secretariat/office.

(iv)             Rules / circulars / instructions / orders / letters and related file noting regarding regulation of public entrance in the office premises of this Ministry/Secretariat and protocol followed by the public servants who are posted on reception desk/office/counter while dealing with the people of India who visits their PUBLIC OFFICE.

I am ready to pay all required charges as per provision as I am not in BPL category.

Please send the information by speed post to avoid delay. I may also be contacted / informed on my mobile phone no. 865 226 3111 / 93 222 46 333.

Place: Mumbai. (Maharashtra).                               (Ms. Tanuja Bhatnagar)

Date :  30th November, 2012                               SIGNATURE OF APPLICANT

Enclosed: 19 copies each with an IPO each values Rs.10/- as stated above.

Vakud Vakud (SocialComplainces)     19 January 2013

APOLOZIES OF INABILITY TO UTILIZE INDIAN ORIGING LANGUAGE FOR NOW...

I salute you Ma'am! WHAT A FIGHT YOU ARE GIVING TO PMO! Stating to be RESPONSIBLE citizen is one thing BUT to STAND up, have GUTS, RESIST the STUPID to HARSHEST as well AUDACIOUS & BRAZEN stonewalling by the powers that be and FIGHT ON.......is REALLY RESPONSIBLE CITIZEn....FOR WHAT THE FREEDOM FIGHERS FOUGHT FOR!!!  ANNA JI / ARVIND Ji AND SCORES OF UNSUNG CITIZENS LIKE YOU AND ORGANIZATIONS LIKE YOURS "DRF", "ADR", ETC ARE NEED OF THE HOUR...LEST THE NATIONS CONTINUES TO ROT AMIDST THE IMMENSE STRENGTH IT POSSES!!!

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK WHILE I TRY TO PICK UP COURAGE AND TIME TO FIGHT / CONTRIBUTE IN SMALL MANNER AT LEAST IN SOME WAY SOME TIME SOON.......

Sincere Regards and with shame on personal disconnect with nations!

Tanuja Bhatnagar - DRF (Working Chairperson Democratic Rights Forum (DRF) [Foundation for Social Justice and Constitutional Awareness for Trial of Public Service] - Founder President : Ram Samudre *Email: drf.india@gmail.com *Ph.9322246333)     16 February 2013

https://www.facebook.com/#!/events/465458393514950/

आप - हम सभी वर्तमान शासन-प्रशासन व्यवस्था, भ्रष्टाचार, अमीरों को और अमीर बनाने वाली तथा गरीबों और माध्यम वर्ग को मँहगाई से लूटने वाली आर्थिक नीतियों, लेट-लतीफ़ और आधा-अधूरा न्याय देने वाली न्याय-व्यवस्था तथा आततायी-अकर्मण्य पुलिस से पीड़ित हैं. सामान्य नागरिक के तौर पर हमने इन चार मुद्दों को आगे बढ़ाकर इन्हें सत्तापक्ष और मुख्य विपक्षी पार्टी तक पहुँचाने और इन पर जन-जागरण करने का निश्चय किया है. मैं यहाँ स्पष्ट कर दूँ कि हम किसी भी राजनीतिक पार्टी के न तो सदस्य हैं न ही हमारा उनसे किसी प्रकार का कोई... सम्बन्ध है. हम "लोकतंत्र" में विश्वास रखते हैं और "हर नागरिक को समान लोकतान्त्रिक अधिकार" में हमारा दृढ़ विश्वास है. आपसे हार्दिक अनुरोध है कि एक बार इस लिंक https://www.facebook.com/groups/jantakashasan/ पर क्लिक करके "कौन सी पार्टी लागू करेगी जनता के ये ४ एजेंडे ?" इस ग्रुप पेज पर विवरण देखें और यदि आप इससे सहमत हैं तो हम आपका हार्दिक स्वागत करते हैं कि आइये हम सभी मिलकर सभी प्रकार के "राजनैतिक विवादों को एक तरफ रखकर" इस देश से “सरकारी-तानाशाही-तंत्र” को हटाकर अपने लोकतान्त्रिक संविधान के अनुरूप “लोकतंत्र” में बदलें और “सरकार का शासन – सरकार के द्वारा – सरकारी लोगों के लिए” वाली इस व्यवस्था को हटाकर संविधान के अनुरूप “जनता का शासन – जनता के द्वारा – जनता के लिए” वाली व्यवस्था बनाने के लिए कदम उठायें. याद रखिये कि हमें खुद ही कर्म करना होगा क्योंकि कहीं कोई अवतार हमारे लिए आसमान से नहीं उतरने वाला या सरकारी पदों पर कब्ज़ा किए एयर-कंडीशंड कार्यालयों-बंगलों-कारों की सुविधा भोगने वाला कोई प्रधानमंत्री, मुख्यमंत्री, कलेक्टर, कमिश्नर हमारे लिए यह कार्य नहीं करने वाला क्योंकि यह सारी व्यवस्था उनके ऐशो-आराम के लिए बड़ी होधियारी से लोकतंत्र के नाम पर बदल दी गई है. सो वे नहीं चाहते कि इसे जनता के हाथों में दे दिया जाए.

हम आपस में नहीं लड़ेंगे ! सबके सुख-दुःख मिल बाँटेंगे !! सबकी जय हो !!!
जाति-धर्म पर नहीं लड़ेंगे ! सबको शिक्षा की बात करेंगे !! सबकी विजय हो !!!
लोकतंत्र का गीत यही है ! हम सबकी तो जीत यही है !! जय हो !!!
लोकतंत्र का मंत्र !.. जनता का हो तंत्र !!.. जय हो जय हो जय हो !!!

we have sent an application under RTI Act to know the details of MPs and MLAs against whom criminal cases against women are lodged which may cause negative effect in making appropriate provisions in case of rape such as death sentence to rapists. However, the office of prime minister and chief minister of delhi are not providing requisite information and DRF now thinking to file a PIL in supreme court for making fast track courts for criminal and corruption cases of MPs and MLAs so that they can be thrown out of the parliament and legislative assemblies and so that fair laws can be made. Before filing the PIL we are sending a letter to PM to make fast track courts and if no action taken by PM than we will file PIL against him as it is his constitutional duty. We will post here details in this regard of complete action plan so that you can also participate with DRF. https://www.facebook.com/groups/drf.india/421792757891428/?notif_t=like

(Guest)

I am unable to form an opinion by viewing the above long textual matter for the reason-

1. It shows only your version of the story

2.What reply you got from various authorites in detail.

3.You haven't included any certified copy.

4. There is no such limitation of 500 words as of now.

5.Many of your questions are vague and thereby I find it very weak to draw the strength of RTI.

6.Application should be with clarity.

First we all have to realize what forms an information as per RTI 2005.

Unnecessary and irrelavant information demand should be avoided. For instance I reproduce few paragraphs from your long story-

Leave records of the public servants who remained absent or on leave and their salary statements showing deduction / recoveries for the days of absent.

(iii)             Records of deductions in monthly salary of defaulter public servants who reported office late after stipulated office working time and / or left the office before stipulated office working time.

(iv)             Records of departmental disciplinary action against defaulter public servants who reported office late after stipulated office working time and / or left the office before stipulated office working time.

Can you tell what logic you have applied in above statements that shows a public interest and not voilation of privacy of an employee or the concerned person.How you think it will be healthy for a democratic institution and bring transparecy to the government functioning!?

Advice- We must use RTI judiciously and not in vague and rampant manner and just to leave the government with no option but to curtail this power which is in the hand of Indian Citizen.

Note-This reply should be taken as per the declaration given in my profile page.

Thanks,

Regards,

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register