LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

manish (cdsdfasd sdf)     15 March 2013

Rti on investigating officer at caw

dear all,


nearly 10 years have passed since marriage.. Have been living seprately from my wife for a little over 2 years. CAW cell complaint was filed after 2 years of living seperately. After a few sessions in CAW, i was told that recociliation is failed and the girl was asked to take further steps. Based on that I applied for AB for my parents and my married sister + her husband. AB was rejected by a lady judge.

I dont have any FIR aginst myself or family members.

when i got certified copies from court, i was shocked to find that the IO had made a very unfavourable report without any investigation. she just copy pasted a few allegations and added a few of her own which is not even present in complaint. I felt as if my influential wife and inlaws told the IO what exactly to write. At the end of report it was recommended that AB not be given.

i work outside India and my wife was with me all these years. My parents or my sister or her husband never even stayed with her. How can court reject AB for them? Is it because of IO report?

I want to file RTI against IO. Has anyone done this before? DId the IO exceed her brief by writing that report without investigation?

please advice.


 1 Replies

Mango (Consultant)     16 March 2013

Just FYI - You can also file a written complaint in DCP office stating that Investigating Officier (IO) has malafide your information due to which it has caused a lot of inconvenience to you and your family. Ask DCP to inquire about the evidences shown at the CAW cell (you would have been there as well) with the evidences she has provided. Send an copy to ACP first, follow by DCP and if still does not work then file to DSP....

If you are going to file RTI then don't forget to send inquire about Investigating Officer (IO) assest and income and then file RTI in income tax office as well on his total income.

Just take his number from police station and inform him that you are going to take him down at any cost. IO has to come to court along with proof as well.. So, don't worry...


Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads