Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Need Help... (MIS-Executive)     31 December 2013

Require suggetion...

Dear Sir,

My wife seprated from me last 10 months.... I previously also post about that i m waiting when she go for divorce... Last 10 months she only saying i m going to file the divorce but still she is not doing... Reason for separation is she never cop up wit my family... and she regularly spoken to her lawyer.... about this....  i have 3 years old son... 2 - 3 months before i met regularly means in months 2 time to my son.. but now days meeting is other issue even they never give me chance to speak to my son.... Day before yesterday i spoke to my wife & i told her to give me baby for 31st Night and i give u baby on 1st evening....  I want to enjoy new year with my son... but yesterday night she told me she spoke to her lawyer and police station then she allow him to go with me.... she said she dont have any trust on anybody....

Now my problem... 

I dont have rights to meet my son... ? after sepration... there is no any legal procedure done....

Police may be stop me to access my son.... ?

I cant access my son.... ?

She is very arogent and egoistic... ? also her family also.....

Plsssssssss Suggest me what can i do to access my son for 1 night and 1 day....

Learning

2 Replies

Adv. Nikhil Seth (legal consultant (9867264707))     31 December 2013

you can go to your wife place and take your child no one can stop you. law says father as natural guardian of a minor son . there is no harm in taking your child . So far no application is filed or pending in any court . So be relax you have right over child you can take your child for outing no one can stop you as there are no court orders as such. If in case police intervens or she complains dont worry  you are father and have not committed any offence of whatsoever nature . Both parents have right on child.

Regards,

Adv. NIKHIL SETH

Mumbai   

Reformist !!! (Other)     31 December 2013

Adv. Nikhil Seth is right. Still if police or she herself intervenes and do not allow to take your child, then u can file a case for Child custody ...........But i would advise to try and sort this matter amicably as court cases will be time consuming.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register