LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Velmurugan k   13 May 2018

Removing Non Co operating partner from Partnership firm

We two started the MSME firm in 2003 myself is the managing partner. We have inducted friend wife as partner in 2013 with 40% share holding. Myself holding 40% and other partner is holding 20%.

The founder partners of we two only running business to manufacture Auto components. That Madam is working in some other company she deputed her husband to Co ordinate with us without any agreement .
He has co operated till 2015.

but his expectation of margin not come, it will take more time we have told. But her husband wanted to own the business properties and he is forcing us to sell thro his friends. Myself only started the business and the second partner has joined after 6 months.

We had a mediation industry association he agreed to cooperate there and afterwards he is not allowing his wife to sign the bank documents for CC renewal and for further loan for development.

Lost two years our business development become halt. Kindly advise me suitably to remove her from the firm. If possible kindly share your phone no to elaborate in detail. By. K. Vel 9443327769

Learning

1 Replies

Aswath G   14 May 2018

Mr. Velmurugan,

If your other partner of 20% supports you (having 40% share)

You can remove/cancel/dismiss her from your busniess immediately with MSME improvement resistant act

Aswath

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register