release deed

My wife and her mother owns a joint property (Flat in anekkal taluk Bangalore) ,each have 50%share and also mentioned in the katha which is in my wife's name and her moms name. Recently her mom passed away and now she needs a release deed as she got 2 sisters. Her 2 sisters do not have any objection in releasing this property as my wife bought this flat through housing loan. When we went to Sub registrar office, person asked to transfer Katha to my sisters name to release the property. We went to pachayat office to transfer katha in her sisters name, but there is only manual katha, no e-katha available. Unfortunately Sub registrar office not accepting manual katha. So please advise ...is there any other option to get this release deed in my  wife's name? is katha transfer to her sisters name is mandatory? Also is there any other subregistrar office in Anekkal taluk in Bangalore where manual katha is accepted?

Lawyer in Hyderabad.wats app no.9989324294

Considering the growth and expansion of the Bangalore city, the Karnataka Government has laid special emphasis in the process of computerizing land records. Among others, a person filing khata is entitled to obtain receipts when required, with the help of the PID (Property Identification) number. Furthermore, updated khata certificates along with extracts can easily be derived from the BBMP kiosks.

In a bid to prevent fraudulent activities, the Stamp and Registration department gave a nod to the computer generated khata (Form 9 and Form 11), which is mandatory to submit at the time of registration. With the help of the PID number that is generated on computerizing of the records, a property tax owner endowed with the option to access his/her khata and ante up online.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



IPC Grand Course     |    x