LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Aaa (Ddf)     22 August 2013

Relationships

My cousin is in a relationship with a married man who has 2 kids and both are serious about it. She is unmarried and both want to grow this relationship. The man is married for almost 11 years now. My cousin is 32, the man is 36 and his wife 35.

The man and my cousin are colleagues and met abroad and over a period of time started liking each other and he was honest to tell his wife about this relationship immediately he returned to India( an year back). My cousin is still in abroad and planning to return. Though the man has tried his best to keep his wife and kids happy, continuing all his responsibilities (excluding intimacy with his wife), seems like the wife wants to ruin the man and my cousin in every possible  way (she has threatened both) Though the wife and his kids stay in the same house of the man along with his parents, (the man stays in a different city due to work and visits them every alternate week, paying the EMI of the house) the wife and her parents are abusing the man and his family. The man does not want a divorce and ready to give all his property to his wife and kids and loves the kids a lot. 
Though the man and my cousin knew its wrong to have a relationship they still continue and both are in a qualified jobs with good position in company, matured individuals, clean character and from respectable families. Given this what could be the legalities affecting both my cousin and the man, as the wife and her family are harassing and abusing the man and the girl, and are getting legal advises.

Learning

5 Replies

fightingfalsecase (sw)     22 August 2013

This is not supported. We all should have control on our likings and don't break into a happy family.

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     22 August 2013

Culture is an essential part of conflict and conflict resolution. Cultures are like underground rivers that run through our lives and relationships, giving us messages that shape our perceptions.Characters will dissolves. Humanity is a must in every individual.

1 Like

A Blank Diary of Life (MD)     22 August 2013

Not appreciated. Would suggest to your self at his wife's place and think, what will happen to his wife and kids....pls.do not encourage to ruin a happy family.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     22 August 2013

strange.  instead of restraining your cousine you have started encouraging her and came to this forum for legal advise for protection of her immorality.

Aaa (Ddf)     23 August 2013

@Need Justice : Thank you. Much appreciated.

Also, how can someone file false cases, is there any law to prevent filing false case. The laws are made to protect people and not to misuse them. 498a is a very strong law to protect women, but I get to hear a lot on it being misused.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register