LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Nagendra*** (Manager)     16 January 2012

Registration of flat being delayed

Finally I have made up my mind  to file a case against the builder in the consumer court (Bangalore) as the builder is delaying the registration of my flat.  I have entered in to the agreement with builder in June 2006 for the purchase of the flat.  I have paid in full and have the receipts.  I was given procession of the flat in 2009.  I have furnished the apartment as well.  Builder has provided the following documents:


1)      Sale Agreement

2)      Construction agreement

3)      Receipts for all my payments.


Currently the apartment is under my procession and was rented out since then.  


With this background, I would like to know a case filed in consumer court will yield  +ve results.  Can the builder quietly sell the flat to some body else?


I have the addresses of the 2 (out of four) partners of the venture. Also I would like to know, what action the consumer court will take if the notices sent to the builder are not received and returned to the court.


Please answer my questions & advise accordingly


 1 Replies

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     16 January 2012

First issue legal notice and ask the builder to do his duty, otherwise you can file a consumer case.
1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register