Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Pushpa   26 September 2016

Registration at guidance value or market value

Hello all,

I have this issue with selling a property. Guidance value of a property is always less than market value. I always have the problem with this. The buyer doesn't want to register at more than guidance value. Now I will be taking the market price for which he will not be ready to register. I will not take cash. If he gives in cheque or DD also what will show that as. That money cannot be shown as source of income from property if it is not mentioned in the registration document.

If the property is registered at a market price of say Rs. 1 Crore then registration cost will be Rs. 6 lakhs at 6%. Now if the guidance value is say half of that they one would like to register at Rs. 3 lakhs. As a seller I want to sell at market price and register the same at Rs. 1 crore. How to deal with buyer to convince that legally he/she should register at market price is a problem for me. Any solution for this issue will be highly appreciated.

Thank you all in advance for your time help and advice.

Regards,

Pushpa

Learning

6 Replies

adv.bharat @ PUNE (Lawyer)     26 September 2016

Pushpaji the government decalred rate for the area is only for the reference of the general public. It is not necessary that the document must be done at same rate as per government rate. Try to convince the buyer the same thing if possible or PM for details.

If u like my suggestion then give THANK on my profile.

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     26 September 2016

Registration fees can Be valued on the basis of VAlues given by sub-registrar

Kumar Doab (FIN)     26 September 2016

Repeated Query;

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/experts/Registration-of-a-property-at-guidance-value-versus-market-value-617826.asp

Pushpa   27 September 2016

Hello all,

Thanks for your replies. I don't how I can post a thank you individually. So I am thanking everyone in this reply.

Kind Regards,

Pushpa

Kumar Doab (FIN)     27 September 2016

You are welcome.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     27 September 2016

You are welcome.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register