Regarding contempt of court in holiday session of court

Court ordered status quo in injunction suit pending before civil court.But the opposite party construct house over the suit land and the petitioner Unble to file contempt case due to holiday. The construction is going on and police refuse to receive complain stating it's civil in nature and also Tahasil refuses to receive criminal misc . case petition and sub collector said it's out of my jurisdiction
Now my question is
1.Whethere the Tahasil have power regarding this situation?
2 . what are the alternative relief available in this situation?
Pls hon'ble experts answer to my question and help me.
Pls h

1. Tehsildar has no powers to entertain any petition where defendant has violated court direction.

2. Move an application u/o XXXIX Rule 2A r/w Section 151 CPC before Vacation Judge.

3. Submit an application to SHO for lodging a FIR for violation of Court order.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
CrPC Course!     |    x