LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ramana (Business)     19 February 2024

Regarding civil case


One of miscreant have forged our property and registered the property under his name. Now we have filed a civil case in district court and case is in progress.

Our question is the miscreant also has other lands on his name and we dont know the details of it.

Is there any way to tell to court or file separate request to court to enquire/add all of his lands on how he got it?

We are suspecting he might have also got those through forging others property.



 2 Replies

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     19 February 2024

You can submit the proof to prove him a chorinc land grabber, but you need the concrete proof

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     19 February 2024

You cannot fight for others properties that might or might not have been grabbed by him.

It is better you confine and concentrate on your property alone .

Your anxiety may attract adverse impact and disasters to your own matter.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register