LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Pls give advise its urgent

i worked for a company for 3 and a half months(i was in a probation period) in 2010 then i've resigned from the company in may 2010. although the resignation was not accepted as i didn't serve the 45 days notice period and neither paid any money to the company. i've joined a post graduate program. now i got a job based on my post graduate qualification(i've not mentioned about my previous experience in the new job) in 2012. my previous company sent telegram and 2 letters in 2010(last in september,2010) informing me to join the company but i've not joined the company. finally in september they have sent another letter mentioning that as i've failed to join the company on the stipulated time given by them.my service was abandoned with immediate effect by my own accord(they mentioned that they will consider i'm not interested in that job).my previous company didn't provide me any relieving letter and experience letter.

now in the new company, while completing joining formalities obviously there will be a column of previous experience details, what should i right over there? should i left it blank?or i've to mention something and if i left it blank. am i making any crime,which may hamper my present employment in anyway?

Learning

2 Replies

mahesh pandey (Vice President)     18 June 2012

HI,

YOU SHOULD MENTION YOUR PAST EXPERIENCE

THANKS,

MAHESH

(Guest)

hi mahesh, thanks for your reply.but how i should claim that i've worked?since i don't have the relieving letter nor have the experience certificate.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register