LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rahul (Students)     02 March 2024

Pursued regular courses during government job

My friend was pursuing graduation session 2017-20, during mid of this in june 18, he joined a government job and completed his graduation continuing the same regular course. 3-4 months Before completing the course he resigned that job and now secured another job based on that degree. I complained it to the new employer, primary investigation initiated, they only verified the degree from the colleges, college had no objection about his degree. And friend says he has fulfilled the minimum attendance criteria by remaining absent (leave without pay), And taking EL CL etc and in final year due to corona pandemic regular courses was running online so attendance was not mandatory. Such type of logic he gives. What should I do to proceed further against him. I want him to be dismissed from his service and cancelled his degree. Plz suggest 


 15 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     02 March 2024

What is the grievance you have against him. 

Why are you taking revenge on your friend. 

Why are you hell bent to spoil his future career 

Legally you cannot do anything to throw him out of the job. 

If the authorities ignore your complaint then you cannot cause harm to him in any manner. 

Rahul (Students)     02 March 2024

You mean sir, his degree, acquired illegally cannot be cancelled?

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     02 March 2024

is it the same query which was not in the name of friends at



T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     02 March 2024

The degree was acquired by him after putting proper and honest efforts hence it is not a degree obtained by fraud and there is no illegality in it.

He has records to show that he has obtained the degree by following the procedures properly.

What is you grievance against him, why are so much behind him to avenge him and what is the reason, because no suggestions can be rendered to do such wicked and cruel things in the name of legal advise.

Rahul (Students)     02 March 2024

He remained absent from his duty for 6-7 months, is this proper to be absent from government service to pursue course. And later joined the job before completing his degree. Corona pandemic was nothing but coincidence only. In the pandemic period he was regularly pursuing his course.even If pandemic had not come, he would have pursuing the courses. Is everything proper? I want the record of his previous employment and the degree acquired in that period to be investigated thoroughly. 

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     02 March 2024

Unless and until you are personally aggrieved by his such acts you cannot take revenge against him for this reason.

If you are interested in social justice then you make a complaint in writing against him by attaching the documentary evidences to support your allegations.

Rahul (Students)     03 March 2024

I have no documentary evidence. It's authority's responsibility to collect evidence, isn't it? How can I get documentary evidence, plz suggest? Don't you think, what he did, is misconduct and illegal? Plz tell me, is this enough to verify degree only from college, and not taking opinion of previous employer? 

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     03 March 2024

@ Kalaiselvan.


He has sought his own advise at


in thaat thread he preented as if it is his case an he wanted to avoide problem.


now he is posing same facts from different perspective. 

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     07 March 2024

He is bluffing and it appears that this is a hypothetical question or may be his intentions mala fide.

So let's Stop entertaining his post in furtherance.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     07 March 2024

You want someone to be dismissed from service without any allegation and evidence?

Rahul (Students)     07 March 2024

Sudhir sir, what I have alleged, I know,is completely right and its a matter of investigation. If authority investigate, they will definitely get evidence. In this matter, how a common people will collect evidence. It's authority's responsibility, isn't it?

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     07 March 2024

I depatment has no objection then they cannot be compelled to object.


if university has no objection they cannot be compelled to act.


the facts given by you are not even worth a warning and you want dismissal?

Rahul (Students)     07 March 2024

Is it legal to continue regular course without permission of deptt.? Is the degree got by such method, valid?

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     08 March 2024

Deptt is free to give ex-post facto permission.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register