To start a Private Limited Company you need two directors and the minimum paid up capital should be Rs.1 Lakh. I am giving below a rough Idea and steps which may helpful to you.
Please note that PVT Ltd company formation and related process involves online filing procedures with the use of digital signatures. (This will be done through mca.gov.in website - ministry of corporate affairs, certificate of incorporation will be issued by the local ROC)
1) You need to obtain Director's Identification numbers for proposed directors and apply for a digital signature for authorized signatory.
2) Select a name for the company and apply for the availability with prescribed fees.
3) Once name availability is confirmed then you can..
4) Draft Memorandum and Articles of Association (This will explain the strategy of your business)
5) File the papers and documents along with payment of Fees
6) Obtain Certificate of Incorporation
Once you got your Incorporation Certificate you can proceed further:
First you have to apply for PAN Card for your company....
Once you got company PAN Card you can apply for Business Licences for your business
According to your query... you need to register your company with Service Tax Authorities, under Manpower recruitment services with your concerned Range Service Tax Commissionerate. This process is also online.
If you want to do Overseas Manpower Services... you have to apply with http://moia.gov.in/ and obtain specific registration. For this you may require to give some Bank Guarantee etc.... Visit the ministry of overseas Indian Affairs for registration procedures and details.