LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rahul M (Software Analyst)     08 November 2012

Property share according to hindu law

Hello members

I would heartly appreciate any valuable advice related to my query, I'm 24 from New Delhi recently my father passed away and my mother died in 2008. Im the only child of my parents. My father did not have any property under his possesion and we lived in rented house till the time he was alive. My grandfather owned his own house in delhi itself . When my father was married he was asked to leave my grandfather's house due to some family issue's by my grandfather. I wasn't born till then when my father left his parental house. Since then I haven't met my grandfather never seen him and was never allowed by my parents and the same is applicable to him as well. My grandfather had 3 sons and a daughter and none of his children live with him due his nasty and inhuman nature. Recently I've learnt that he was also involved in some criminal offence related to a murder of a relative. I just want to know is it possible for me to get my share or may be my father's share in his property as I've no one to back me up on monetory grounds. I'm not sure if he has already dis-owned all of his children including me and my father or if he has already created a will of his propery and if in case he has already created a will of his propery is there something else i can do to claim my share. A piece of advice would be highly appreciated.

Thanks and Regards


 1 Replies

JANAK RAJ VATSA (ADVOCATE)     12 November 2012

you have chance to claim your share. full details of the property are required. you can discuss with me on phone

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register