Upgrad LLM

private complaint procedure



I complained in the police station about cheating by a person (the person cheated with wrong documents).

The police refused to file any FIR, so I filed a private complaint in the court which directed the police to file report on this by a certain date. The date has long passed.

My questions are:

(1) My complaint in the court got SR number but there's no CC number yet. When is the CC number allocated?

(2) The police now filed FIR but did not file report on the date mentioned by court. They are saying that they need to take legal opinion on the issue. They have been asking for more time from long and they keep saying they have lot of other work to do. I'd like to know the timelined procedure from my complaint time to the actual court hearing.

(3) Can I ask police or court to sieze the wrong documents? What if the person says he does not have them?

(4) What can I do police keep delaying the case?






Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x