Pre-school in a cooperative housing society

Territory Manager

I have a property in a cooperative housing society which has 15 houses, I want to run a Pre-School / Playschool on my own property but the chairperson / secretary is not providing me with me the bye-laws of the society nor they are allowing me to open up the School and playschool is not commercial activity as such so help me out what should I do if I want to open up a Pre-School on my property. They are also not providing me the NOC, can i run the playschool without a NOC ?

ha21@rediffmail.com Mumbai : 9820174108

Pre-School / Playschool /Tution Classes are all classified as "Commercial Activities".

However, IF the house, is a ownership property,  in a private Bungalow complex, then the Society has no jurisdiction to refuse you any permission, for carrying out the aforementioned activities.

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal
http://hemantagarwal21.blogspot.in/?view=sidebar

Practicing Advocate since 1986

Pre School or Play school  whether prohibited under By-laws of society  and you must check up your society By-laws, if you are not provided copy of By-laws you obtain from  Registrar of Society  applying under R.T.I. Act,  or for certified copy. You  may say that it is not commercial and only charitable to impart education/to develop mental and physical faculties of children. contact GLOBAL LEGAL SERVICES EMAIL  GLOBAL LEGAL SERVICES INDIA@ GAMIL.COM

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum

Menu

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
CrPC Course!     |    x