Pre-school in a cooperative housing society

Territory Manager

I have a property in a cooperative housing society which has 15 houses, I want to run a Pre-School / Playschool on my own property but the chairperson / secretary is not providing me with me the bye-laws of the society nor they are allowing me to open up the School and playschool is not commercial activity as such so help me out what should I do if I want to open up a Pre-School on my property. They are also not providing me the NOC, can i run the playschool without a NOC ?

Reply Mumbai : 9820174108

Pre-School / Playschool /Tution Classes are all classified as "Commercial Activities".

However, IF the house, is a ownership property,  in a private Bungalow complex, then the Society has no jurisdiction to refuse you any permission, for carrying out the aforementioned activities.

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal


Practicing Advocate since 1986

Pre School or Play school  whether prohibited under By-laws of society  and you must check up your society By-laws, if you are not provided copy of By-laws you obtain from  Registrar of Society  applying under R.T.I. Act,  or for certified copy. You  may say that it is not commercial and only charitable to impart education/to develop mental and physical faculties of children. contact GLOBAL LEGAL SERVICES EMAIL  GLOBAL LEGAL SERVICES INDIA@ GAMIL.COM




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
CrPC Course!     |    x