Intellectual Property Rights: Practice and Drafting by Adv Gautam Matani. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

vittalrao (Pharmacist)     26 March 2011

Petition in CAT


This is Mr. Vittal Rao, working as Pharmacist in CFTRI (Under CSIR, New Delhi) Mysore. It is regarding our newly implemented payscale. CSIR, being an autonomous body has kept Pharmacist posts in 5200-20200 payscale with GP of 1900Rs. But our revised scale as per 6th Pay commission is 5200-20200 with GP of Rs. 2800 as per the OM attached with this.

Still the revised scale is not yet been implemented in CSIR. So, we Pharmacists from various labs governing by CSIR have decided to approach Central Administrative Tribunal for the same. Now, our dilemma is to whether to file petition from the respective CATs or alltogether at CAt, New Delhi???

Please also guide us how to file a petition in Central Administrative Tribunal. Is it necessary to keep a lawyer for running the case?.  How far it would help us to get the justice???

We hope for whole hearted support from you Sir... Please help us

Thanking you...


 1 Replies

Kirti Kar Tripathi (lawyer)     31 March 2011

You can file separately your cases in respect CAT having jurrisdiction or any of the CAt altogather. It is for you to decide. So far as respresentation through is concerned, you may represent the same in persons of through counsel> However, it is always better to take help of a counsel as he  knows   the procedure of tribunal  and position of law.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More

Related Threads