LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Prakash Popat (Chartered Accountant.)     27 November 2013

Opinion sought

SCA-15251/2003 GUJHC Opinion & Help Sought. Kindly refer to GUJARAT HIGH COURT WEB SITE, GUST(GUJARAT University Services Tribunal Ordered in Favor of, Employee CAO Of VNSGU(SURAT)  & VNSGU Went to same Tribunal for Review it & STAYED order to Move to GUJHC Rejected by same TRIBUNAL with Stern Comment that JUDGEMENT delivered Could not be STAYED for a MOMENT(2003),Though VNSGU(SURAT) Went to GUJHC & How GUJHC admitted case despite TRIBUNAL "NO" to VNSGU is best known to GUJHC.NOW the Delivered Justice Challenge in GUJHC since Decade Through Various CA 4738/2004,1392/2005(Justice Quereshi Ordered Final Hearing in 7/2005) CA 4049/2006 Contrary Judgment No need to expedite matters.

N B: CA9844/2011 Rejected by GUJHC on the Ground of Office Objection, Repeatedly Contacted Advocate to get it Clear, In spite of verbal telephonic assurance by Advocate Representing Case Fail to Get it Clear For the Reasons Best known to him Only & Obstruct the JUSTICE to Prevail, Then after I personally applied to GUJHC to allowed me to represent my Case  & the same is as yet Not responded, Kindly refer to GUJHC web Site for All Orders.

KINDLY Provide Your Valuable feedback  & Let me Know the future Course of Action from my side enabling me to Get the JUSTICE from GUJHC for the Said Matter.

Thanks & Regards,

Prakashp

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register