LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Anand Raj   27 August 2017

Office objectn

HI All I have filed divorce on cruelty, but family court has raised office objection for my petition, and they are asking for the proof for the last residing place with wife ( from that house my wife had left and that was last resided) , but i have stayed with her hardly 2 months in that house , so i was not able to make an rent aggreement or any address change, i was using the gas cylinder of owner's name, so i dont have gas bill on my name also to submit, i dont know what to do now, we had got a date for the submission of this proof , my lawyer prepared a affidevit saying i have stayed with her only 2 months , because of problems in the house , i have not made any address changes on that newly rented house, but judge did not accept it i dont know why? kindly help me but during petition i have submitted following 1. present house rent aggreement, as address proof 2.ID proof 3. case related documents so please help me i am confused. Thanks and regards Raj

Learning

3 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     27 August 2017

You can show proof  of your wedded place by submitting wedding card as a proof of address. Tell your lawyer about this. He will move further the case. 

Anand Raj   27 August 2017

Wedding has happened in different place which is far, i have filed petiotion in thr last resided place itself, kindly help

SRIRAMA CHANDRA MURTHY (Advocate)     28 August 2017

I think you can get a letter from the house owner that you have resided in his house for the specified period of time

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register