Upgrad LLM

obc certificate in case a girl of haryana married to delhi

        I belongs to AHIR Community which comes under OBC Category of CENTRAL/DELHI   

        List column No.3


  1. My father belongs to AHIR Community of HARYANA State, having OBC Certificate issued from HARYANA STATE


  1. I have got MARRIED in DELHI in the year 2013. My husband belongs to AHIR 

           community of NCT of DELHI. And my husband is having Delhi  OBC certificate issued    

           from SDM Najafgarh, Delhi.


  1. My Present/Permanent Address is of SOUTH WEST DELHI(My Husband's Address)

since 2013 The following information is required under RTI Act 2005 as point wise reply :-


Question 1. Which State Authority will issue me OBC Certificate as now i am permanent resident of DELHI since 2013 as per my husband address, whether DELHI STATE or HARYANA STATE.


Question 2. Whether that OBC issued from any Authority in my case, will be applicable for the State Govt. Vacancy of DELHI State as now i am the permanent resident of DELHI since 2013 as per my Husband Address.


Question 3. whether is there any special provision or specific guidelines for issuing OBC CERTIFICATE for FEMALE who were resident of some other state before marriage and now got married in DELHI State after 1993 and becomes the permanent resident of DELHI. if yes, then please provide me the attested copy of that guideline.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x