Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Reddy (CC)     17 May 2011

NOTICE PERIOD Components

Dear Respected Lawyers,

I have quit my company and wish to join new company, I have decided to pay for the notice period,

My Basic + HRA + CA + Spl All + Proj All + PF = Rs.384400/- PA (basic Rs.115000 pa)

Annual Benefits

Medi+LTA + Health Insurance+Bonus+ Gratuity = Rs.115529 PA

In the agreement the Notice period reads as

" If you wish to detach from the company permanently then you need to serve minimum 3 months of notice period with us after agreement period "

Please let me know waht is the amount I need to pay, our HR is delaying on flimsy reason like HR person is on leave etc etc. So far I have not been given health insurance card (I have served for more than 8 months)

PLEASE CAN SOME ONE TELL ME HOW MUCH SHOULD I PAY (3 months Notice period) 

THANKS IN ADVANCE :)

Reddy

Learning

2 Replies

Reddy (CC)     17 May 2011

Dear Respected Lawyers,

Is there any law for component inclusion or company can decide whatever they want, please let me know. In large companies I heard only basic has to be paid as notice but can smaller companies have their own say ? 

Please let me know ,

Thanks in advance,

Reddy :)

SAGALA AMARNATH (HEAD - HUMAN RESOURCES)     23 May 2011

Dear Mr.Reddy,

Please refer to your detailed appointment letter wherein the notice period and salary in lieu of notice period might have been mentioned clearly.

If the terms says that the gross salary in lieu of notice period then it should be gross salary else as per the terms of appointment issued should be complied.

Yes, generally in MNCs it is only basic pay only.  However, the terms of appointment governs it.

Thanks

Sagala Amarnath

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register