LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

najrana   01 October 2020

Neighbours harrashment

hello, i m najrana shaikh. i married with a hindu guy completed 4 years of marriage.i m facing lots of harrashment by my neighbour who is my brother in law. he is trying to breaks relationship between me and my in laws..he is threaten me to bit me...he is using abusive language on me..and threaten my husband to destroyed is carrier.. What can i do? Is there any law to give me justice?


 3 Replies

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Advocate)     01 October 2020


You can complain to the local police station against your brother in law for abusing and threatening. 

najrana   01 October 2020

thank you sir, but what will be action of police on this complaint. i mean which law is there on such harrashment


Adv Vinay Mathur + 8447131770 (Advocate)     01 October 2020

You can complaint about abusive language of obscene words and mental torture under IPC sec 294 and one can be punished for 3 months, or with fine, or with both

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query