LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

felix (student)     13 March 2011

Need urgent suggestion ..plsss

hi my name is felixrom ooty, tamil nadu .....  i am in need of an urgent help..plzz reply.....actually few minor students are playing in the public road near our house..they have caused damage to our house..can i give a complaint against them in the police station..and is there any possibility of me winning.... i have a doubt of this because they are minors...and if i can file a complaint..what is the procedure..plss helpp me..

Learning

4 Replies

(Guest)

yes, For Children juvenile act is there. you may complain

BASKARAN S (president)     13 March 2011

ALL ARE EQUAL BEFORE LAW SO YOU CAN COMPLAINT IN THE POLICE STATION THEY CAN FILE THE FIR IN THE JUVENILE ACT.

Tarun Thakur (advocate)     13 March 2011

That's right...

Srinivas Rao (Executive)     15 August 2011

Dear Sir,

I had been registered open plots admeasuring 200 Sq.yards 8 No.s by the borrower/developer 6 years back, he is Government Officer, he approached me to take back the land by payment ( Value of the property) and paid some advance and sale agreement has been signed by me during 2007.He has been transfered and suspended in ACB trap during 2009. I have to perform my daughters marriage and I could not trace his address.His cell number has been changed.I am forced to sell part of the properity (800 Sq.Yards) 4 Plots at better rate. Immediatly I entered into agreement with new party, the first agreement holder approached me and questioned me. I explained my urgency ( daughters marriage), he approached the new agreement holder and promised to pay the advance received by me and additional benefit was also commited by him to withdraw the agreement. But the first agreement holder(Suspended Government Servant) has not paid his amount.I have been pressured by the second agreement holder for registration. The first party came to know my commitment andstarted threatning the second party.

Keeping inview of daughters marriage date I have registered 4 plots to the second party by take consideration amount. Rs.1.25 Lacks has been detained by the second party for want of NOC from the first party, a side doucment has been signed by the purchaser that after submiting the NOC with 100 days from the date of registration my balance will be paid. I have registered another 4 plots to the first agreement holder.but the first party is not intrested to give NOC showing the cause that the sale agreement has been seized by ACB and he has no right to give any NOC until the case is finalized. Now I am the looser. Please suggest me how to get my due from the second party.

Srinivas Rao.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register