Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ashok Kumar DL (Looking Out for full time job.)     03 June 2010

Need Help With Quick Divorce.

Hello,

I'm based out of Bangalore and looking for a Divorce Lawyer who can help me out with a Quick Divorce and Least Alimony/Compensation.  I'm in Deep trouble and can explain my situation in detail over phone or in person. 

Regards,

Ashok Kumar DL

Learning

4 Replies

RAKHI BUDHIRAJA ADVOCATE (LAWYER AT BUDHIRAJA & ASSOCIATES SUPREME COURT OF INDIA)     04 June 2010

Dear Author,

u can call me at 9871158578

Kamal Grover (Advocate High Court Chandigarh M:09814110005 email:adv.kamal.grover@gmail.com)     05 June 2010

Dear MR.Ashok.

You may contact us at adv.kamal.grover@gmail.com

Our team of experts will guide your and preapre your case and thereafter our team in Banglore will help you out as per your needs and our guidence.

Regards

YOGESHWAR. (ADVOCATE HIGH COURT-criminal /civil -youract@gmail.com)     05 June 2010

Nothing is quick for divorce. Law is in favour of woman. But as our other learned advocates suggest you can delay, confuse and harrass. And most of all in such matter if you are offensive than other side has to be defensive so you can escape regours of 498 DV act and host of other criminal action.

Ashok Kumar DL (Looking Out for full time job.)     05 June 2010

Dear Advocates,

I do not wish to be offensive nor inflict any harm upon anyone.  I do understand that Quick doesn't exactly happen overnight and it takes time.  From what I have seen w.r.t a few I know, they have obtained a Divorce in a year or at the most 18 months and that too with the least settlement expenses.  

I have been contacted by an Advocate Firm based in Bangalore and I will take it forward with them.  Thank you all for your replies.

Regards,

AKDL

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register