LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mohammed Tariq (Executive)     19 March 2014

Need help

I have three pf A/c. 1. STATUS for Member ID: DL/CPM/0040845/000/XXXXXX It shows a total of Rs990 as balance, whereas the total amount that was deducted from my salary was about 500 and 500 were supposed to be submitted by the company so in a month i expect 1000 and i worked for 6 Months so there should be 6000 + interest 2. STATUS for Member ID: GN/GGN/0029668/000/XXXXXX It shows that your Account has been marked as In-operative Account. For details please contact respective EPF Office. I have been trying their numbers as 2578631 , 32, 33, 34 ..... 39. Some of them are not working and some of them are not picked up. Kindly let me know who do speak to when i personally go there and what all thing do need to carry along with me. 3.HR/5572/XXXXX did not turn up with any result. Instead of running all around is it possible if i can get all these pf transferred to one account and this follow the process of withdrawl. Kindly let me how long does it take for the transfer. Kindly let me know the procedure as well.

Learning

1 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     19 March 2014

In various other threads initiated by you e.g;

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Need-help-98755.asp#.Uyl4rkeBmXU

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Need-help-99309.asp#.Uyl480eBmXU

the matter has been explained.

It has already been suggested that you may visit the nearest PF office.

If PRO in  the nearest PF office is not able to satisfy you then you may visit APFC and then RPFC.

You can transfer PF , thru RPFC in nearest PF office, and transfer is certainly a better option.

Of course you should submit all docs under proper acknowledgment.

YOU have already downloaded Citizens Charter of EPFO showing TAT in other threads.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register