Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

anand (proprietor)     22 January 2015

Need help

Hello 

greetings for the day....

we bought a land in hyderabad through agreement of sale in 1997 on my father's name from the original owner X"( X bought the land from employees housing board society ).....the property was not registered after notarised agreement....then in 2009 i got it validated at district registrar office by paying all the penalties and stamp  duties.....again in 2010 i got it registered as gift deed in my name for loan purpose as my father is retired employee...now when i applied for building permission the muncipal authorities are asking me to get  a NOC from the housing board society ....the society is not supporting me ....now every one is saying that it is not society registered on my name so i iwll not get permission......i am really confused ...why my documents are not valid ...even ec is in my name .....why muncipal officer is asking for a NOC which is not a official or govrnmnt declaration ....kindly advice what is the best thing i  should do ?

Learning

1 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     24 January 2015

The authorities may like to confirm a No due certificate from the housing board society since the house was allotted to the employee through that society, if the society is refusing to issue, you may approach the registrar of the society for relief.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register