LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

shiva (manager)     13 March 2015

Need answer please- 2nd sem llb

Dear Friends. Please help to answer the below question in the examination of LLB july-2015.

1. What are the powers and duties of executor under Indian Succession Act, 1925 ? (As per muslim law) 2. Discuss the powers and functions of the Administrator? (as per muslim law 3. Who is curator ? What are his powers? 4. Explain the salient features of Family Courts Act, 1984

Please help me..

Thanks

shiv

Learning

3 Replies

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com)     13 March 2015

Dear shiva

being  a student you should read the books and search the internet, regarding the answer of you question, here may be some different opinion you may get.

shiva (manager)     13 March 2015

Dear sir.

I am not able to get straight answer for question. eg.explain the sailent feature of the family court act of 1984? 

answer it is expained the details like appoint of judge, jurisation, etc etc.

Thanks

Shiv

(Guest)
Originally posted by : shiva

Dear sir.

I am not able to get straight answer for question. eg.explain the sailent feature of the family court act of 1984? 

answer it is expained the details like appoint of judge, jurisation, etc etc.

Thanks

Shiv

Curator in Muslim Law Central Government Act Section 195 in The Indian Succession Act, 1925 195. Appointment of curator pending determination of proceeding.—If it further appears upon such inquiry as aforesaid that danger is to be apprehended of the misappropriation or waste of the property before the summary proceeding can be determined, and that the delay in obtaining security from the party in possession or the insufficiency thereof is likely to expose the party out of possession to considerable risk, provided he is the lawful owner, the District Judge may appoint one or more curators whose authority shall continue according to the terms of his or their respective appointment, and in no case beyond the determination of the summary proceeding and the confirmation or delivery of possession in consequence thereof: Provided that, in the case of land, the Judge may delegate to the Collector, or to any officer subordinate to the Collector, the powers of a curator: Provided further, that every appointment of a curator in respect of any property shall be duly published.

I hope this satisfies your question.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register