Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Near to divorce

Page no : 3

Rajiv Seth (Manger)     15 November 2015

Also...will there be a legal doc signed if mediation over successfully. If yes, does it have any value? What should I mention in it? And do I need lawyer?

Rajiv Seth (Manger)     19 November 2015

Originally posted by : Rajiv Seth
Hi All,

Update on my situation:

It’s been 2.5yrs that I am not living with my wife. As suggested by all of you we try to resolve the things thru mediation. So, to do that we went to their relative home who did not responded. Then, we called her another relative which stays in Nodia. He agreed to discuss the matter but girl’s mother also wanted to involve other people to create mess. So, that mediation attempt went off without meeting.

Then girl took another move she called both of my sisters who are married and said all sorts of bad things and tried to blame them for everything. My sisters are living in UK. She called there husband and said all fabricated things. That, I used to beat, abuse her and never gave money and all.

Then she mail to both of my brother in-laws and it was a long mail. She mentioned that I and my mother used to beat her. And all sorts of allegation.

And after 10 days I got letter form the mediation centre to come and discuss the issue.

My question is, till her didn’t not sent out that letter I was still thinking for the reunion but after that email it proves that she still putting blames on me and on my family. And on the other hand she is going for mediation. That whole thing is very confusing.

First, she messed every relation and then mediation. My concern is what is she comes back after mediation and start all sort of things again. Who will gonna listen to me?

She can again give hard time to me and my mother. How can I safe guard this?

What if she come back and file false case or FIR while staying in our home. She will nt run this time.

My only concern is she should not create drama at home and live normal with my mother. I don’t know how must mediator can help and how much he gonna listen or stick to that. I wish I could get divorce from this girl. I am staying alone from past 3 yrs and believe this is more peaceful. Please suggested what I can do to ensure my is safe and sound place for my family.   

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     19 November 2015

You have not so far elaborated as to what is the greivance of your wife.

You have already stated that your flat and mother are important to you.

You have already stated that you want to patch up for the sake of kid and not for her.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     19 November 2015

Now since you have discussed the matter elaborately and also have received advises from great personalities like the great dear departed and respected Roy Sir, who is still in our fond remembrances, it is upto you to think and take further steps towards your own future.

Rajiv Seth (Manger)     20 November 2015

Dear Sirs,

What i really like to understand. If i forget everthing and start my life again with her, btw this is what i did at the time of marrige also but she hurt me on every phase.

Suppose, if she again start drama at home and make our life hell. who can i do after that. how can i prove that she is really making my life hell.

I just want to ensure she should stay normal life and if she cant that yes i am ready for divorce. But midiators just want to bypass these topics.

Yes, my kid and mom is my love of live and she is not anymore. but it is nature of law that she is mother of my kid. but i can still live with her if she is also ready to leave her greediness and jaloues. for this i dont have solutions.

after 3 yrs now. divorce is not a big thing for me i have leared to live alone.

Rajiv Seth (Manger)     22 November 2015

Dear Sirs,

What i really like to understand. If i forget everthing and start my life again with her, btw this is what i did at the time of marrige also but she hurt me on every phase.

Suppose, if she again start drama at home and make our life hell. who can i do after that. how can i prove that she is really making my life hell.

I just want to ensure she should stay normal life and if she cant that yes i am ready for divorce. But midiators just want to bypass these topics.

Yes, my kid and mom is my love of live and she is not anymore. but it is nature of law that she is mother of my kid. but i can still live with her if she is also ready to leave her greediness and jaloues. for this i dont have solutions.

after 3 yrs now. divorce is not a big thing for me i have leared to live alone.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     22 November 2015

You have not so far elaborated as to what is the greivance of your wife.

Rajiv Seth (Manger)     22 November 2015

Grievance!!.....

Jealousy from my family members is the main grievance. Who are not even living in India. My sis married in a wealthy family that is the grievance. If someone from my family love my like there kid that is the grievance. If someone, gift me anything then will turn out to be Jealousy against that person. Then she will start hating that person. Then she don’t want that family member to be around.

I know this sounds silly but I have faced this. Even I never thought that a person can be so jealous for small things. And that Jealousy is fully supported by her mother.

She is putting false allegation on me and my family:

1. We beat her (All of us)
  2. I don’t give her money.
  3. We don’t give her food
  4. We don’t let her drive car
  5. Her name is not mentioned as nominees
  6. I don’t take her out often
  7. I love my parents more than her
  8. I don’t even let her watch TV

Now, in above only two things are correct I love my parents and she is not nominees. Reason is she never built trust in our home. She ran away 3 times after marriage. She always possess greedy nature and Jealousy towards me and my family. Funny things is after all these allegation she is going for a mediation. If you call it mental imbalance case I would not be shocked.

All allegation are mentioned by her in a letter that was sent to my family.

I also mentioned everything to the mediator that she just sent nonsense mail to my family and after 20 days she is now coming for mediation. What is the surety that she will not put such allegation on me again after the reunion? Frankly speaking I don’t trust. But he said, we will ensure that your concerns should be taken care. But my point is how? She is still full of Jealousy and greediness. She can easily mess up our lives by saying she is harassed. Who will gonna listen to me? Her harassment is supported by Jealousy. Who will fix that?  Please do not suggest, talk to her and understand her. I did that for three years. I just want if she do the same problem again we should go for divorce no matter what. Can’t mess my life just for the sake of life partner theory.  

Please suggest what should I do in with the mediation process will there be a legal document signed by us. I really want my concerns should be addressed

Thanks in advance

Rajiv Seth (Manger)     23 November 2015

Dear sir...

please advice

Rajiv Seth (Manger)     26 November 2015

Please advise what shall i do?

Rajiv Seth (Manger)     11 December 2015

Grievance!!.....

Jealousy from my family members is the main grievance. Who are not even living in India. My sis married in a wealthy family that is the grievance. If someone from my family love my like there kid that is the grievance. If someone, gift me anything then will turn out to be Jealousy against that person. Then she will start hating that person. Then she don’t want that family member to be around.

I know this sounds silly but I have faced this. Even I never thought that a person can be so jealous for small things. And that Jealousy is fully supported by her mother.

She is putting false allegation on me and my family:

1. We beat her (All of us)
  2. I don’t give her money.
  3. We don’t give her food
  4. We don’t let her drive car
  5. Her name is not mentioned as nominees
  6. I don’t take her out often
  7. I love my parents more than her
  8. I don’t even let her watch TV

Now, in above only two things are correct I love my parents and she is not nominees. Reason is she never built trust in our home. She ran away 3 times after marriage. She always possess greedy nature and Jealousy towards me and my family. Funny things is after all these allegation she is going for a mediation. If you call it mental imbalance case I would not be shocked.

All allegation are mentioned by her in a letter that was sent to my family.

I also mentioned everything to the mediator that she just sent nonsense mail to my family and after 20 days she is now coming for mediation. What is the surety that she will not put such allegation on me again after the reunion? Frankly speaking I don’t trust. But he said, we will ensure that your concerns should be taken care. But my point is how? She is still full of Jealousy and greediness. She can easily mess up our lives by saying she is harassed. Who will gonna listen to me? Her harassment is supported by Jealousy. Who will fix that?  Please do not suggest, talk to her and understand her. I did that for three years. I just want if she do the same problem again we should go for divorce no matter what. Can’t mess my life just for the sake of life partner theory.  

Please suggest what should I do in with the mediation process will there be a legal document signed by us. I really want my concerns should be addressed

Thanks in advance

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     11 December 2015

"I love my parents and she is not nominees. " please elaborate in which papers she is not a nominee

Rajiv Seth (Manger)     13 December 2015

She is blaming me that I only love my family not her. Which is true because she always gave me hard time and i am not a GOD. I feel bad so i don’t love her that is something she also had to realise that if she keep on giving me bad moments how can one love.

I care my mother coz she is single parent and did lots of sacrifices for us. Taking care should not be an issue of jealousy. Don’t know why she think like that what i can say it’s a jealousy only nothing else.

Nominee in bank accounts that is what i can think of.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register