LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

My Wife registered FIR against me in Faridabad

Few days ago i got a call from faridabad police station that come for the meeting with my wife and her parents, which she is living with them from last 4 months. policeman also threatens me that if you will not come we will register this FIR and forward this case. 

What should I do for precaution? please suggest.  

Learning

20 Replies

Anmol Sharma (advocate)     06 May 2011

dont go to police station like this... and take an anticipatory bail,,

mamta kaura wadehra (lawyer)     06 May 2011

.IF YOUR MARRIAGE TOOK PLACE IN FARIDABAD OR BOTH OF YOU [YOU & YOUR WIFE ]  LAST RESIDED IN FARIDABAD ONLY THEN F.I.R CAN BE LODGED IN FARIDABAD.MORE OVER U HAVE NOT RECEIVED ANY SUMMONS FROM THE POLICE.SO NO NEED TO GO THERE

mamta kaura wadehra (lawyer)     06 May 2011

SEND SOME ONE ELSE TO FIND OUT WHAT IS THE MATTER

HarrasedByWife (Consultant)     09 May 2011

We went there, where she and her parents asks us to submit affidavit stated that within three months , my mother should intile the property by my wife's name. Which we have deneid. then they said you have 3 days to think about this. 

In the complaint, she has mentioned my mother's name , Age 61, My sister : Age 39 (Suffering from Acute Bone Pain Problem) from last 15 years, My Brother's Name (Who is living apart with is family) and My (Husband) Name. 

Please suggest me, how much tie it will take to get anticipatry bail from faridabad court?

Can Delhi lawyer can apply in faridabad court?

What are the steps for my lawyer for all this process? Please suggest me.

Before all this , I'd filed the divorce case against my wife before two months

I'd also filed the 8 years old child custody case two months before all above mentioned ...

(Guest)

Apply for "POLYGRAPH TEST - Lie Detection Test" and prooves your innocence, If you are truly innocent.

Best of luck.

WR,

Abhinatre Gupt.

Saurabh..V (Law Consultant)     11 July 2011

@Author

This is certainly a well knit racket run by your wife and her parents with the help of police officers.

Just take a voice-cum-video recorder and take any trustworthy and matured friend/relative with you. Negotiate with them as ask them what is the issue. As they do not know you are recording the chat, they would threaten you and demand money.

When you have 2-3 such recordings, then go to a Sessions Court in Faridabad, and file for Anticipatory Bail based on this recording. Tell the court you are being framed cause you have asked for divorce and child's custody so now your wife is threatening you and planning to file a false case against you.

If possible collect other evidence also..

Any lawyer who is enrolled with All India Bar Counsil is entitled for arguing any case in any court. But generally local lawyers knows the judges by face and judges also prefer listening to their favourite lawyers. Still, if you case if genuine then the judge will no no problem listening to your advocate may be he from Delhi or Tamil Nadu.

//peace

/Saurabh..C

HarrasedByWife (Consultant)     08 August 2011

Hi Sourabh, 

Thanks for the information. 

We got AB few days ago, can you please tell me what is the procedure for getting regular bail. 

My lawyer is saying that because we belongs to Delhi, and court is in Faridabad

1. Person from Delhi need to submit fixed deposit only, nothing else
  2. Person from Faridabad can submit copy of car papers, or any valued papers more then Rs 20,000

Is this correct? 

Saurabh..V (Law Consultant)     08 August 2011

@Harrased

I want to know, from where did you got AB? Sessions or High Court?

If you got it from Sessions, then check in the order-sheet if the judge has asked you to take regular bail again. I feel sessions wouldn't ask you to do that. But if you got it from High Court, then there is a possibility that high court might have asked you to take regular bail. If it is so then you have to approach Sessions court with High Court AB order.

In my view it depends on the judge. If the authenticity of the documents could be verfied, it would not be a problem. But I think, judges generally don't like to go into verification of documents so FD is a better and easier option.

HarrasedByWife (Consultant)     02 September 2011

My lawyer has not shared bail orders with me, I am asking him again and again to provide, but he is taking too much time or he dont want to provide, please let me know, how i can get all details from somewhere else, is there any website or source? 

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     02 September 2011

Dear Sir,

What is the case no.? Ask anyone to apply for getting this from court.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

harassed.by.498a@gmail.com

HarrasedByWife (Consultant)     20 September 2011

UPDATE!

WE ARE TRYING TO GET OUR PAPERS. 

SHE IS NOT APPEARING ON ANY HEARING, NOT EVEN IN CHILD CUSTODY CASE IN TEES HAZARI (FILED BY ME) AND 125 (FILED BY HER). SHE HAS BEEN ABSENT IN BOTH CASES FROM LAST THREE DATES. JUDGE IS SAYING AGAIN AND AGAIN TO APPEAR OR PRESENT CHILD AS SOON AS POSSIBLE, EVERYTIME HER LAWYER SAYS , SHE IS NOT WELL. 

AND 498A CASE DATE IS PENDING. 

PLEASE SUGGEST!!

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     20 September 2011

You should press for dismissal of CrPC 125 case and ex-parte in child custody case.

The judge would then give final opportunity to her and if she still doesnot appear, the cases would be decided in your favor.

Prepare a written application and if the judge is not swayed by your oral submissions, submit the same in the court.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

harassed.by.498a@gmail.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register