Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Suneel Jinka   12 March 2018

my company not providing relieving and experience letter

Respective sir's and madam's,

Greetings for the day.

I am working in a company X as a contractor under the payroll of company Y. Company X has informed to my payroll company Y one month before saying I will get released from the client project on 2nd March 2018 and my payroll company Y has said 2nd March 2018 will be my last working day. when I ask for relieving and experience letter now they are saying it will take 45 to 60 days as per there policy also they kept my Feb 2018 salary on hold and not going to pay for the rest 45 to 60 days. could you please let me know does I have right to collect my relieving and experience letter once I got released from duities means by 2nd March 2018 correct ? why my payroll company is saying they provide relieving and experience letter after 45 to 60 days as per there policy mentioning 2nd March 2018 as my end date, is it a correct way ?

I gone mad here if I got released on 2nd March 2018 from my duties then how can they provide relieving and experience letter with F&F after 45 to 60 days mentioning 2nd March 2018 as my last working day. so until I get a relieving and experience letter I will be job less and no company will hire without these papers.

please help me in this by providing your valuable reply on urgent basis please.

Thanks,
Sunil.

Learning

5 Replies

could you please anyone reply

Hello Ramesh, thanks for replying. Does there won't be any standard policy for the company's to follow regarding those letters ?

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     12 March 2018

Contact a local advocate and issue a  strong legal notice to Managing director or such higher authority, demanding compensation and salary till those certificates are provided as per conduct rules. It may work

Thanks Prasad. ur reply helps alot so legally I can proceed

TonyaHartley   16 March 2018

If this was the case, then you can approach the lawyer who deals this sort of cases. Make sure you have not signed any grademiners review  agreement because companies blackmail you keeping the agreements. But, still you can quit the company if you can show a valid reason for the company or request the manager to get relieving order.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register